Kudos!

Kudos to Crofte and Mcbeef for the fun rp last night as their investigations continue to ruffle feathers...mostly cause of the Mcbeef. lol :P

We, the Red Wings involved, had some fun.  And it's always enjoyable being grumpy at Natalie.  :thumbsup:

Also kudos Ragnar for letting Ashwynn and I drag him around Ul'dah looking for dates and Delial and Edgar for the amusing dialogue.

Kudos to Crofte and Mcbeef for the fun rp last night as their investigations continue to ruffle feathers...mostly cause of the Mcbeef. lol :P

Hah, I'm pretty sure Crofte's forwardness is beginning to ruffle more feathers than Natalie. Paladins and espionage. Oil and water.

Hah, I'm pretty sure Crofte's forwardness is beginning to ruffle more feathers than Natalie. Paladins and espionage. Oil and water.

Nat had to deal with Crofte's shenanigans for once. Up was down! Black was white!

WAIT WHAT.

We, the Red Wings involved, had some fun.  And it's always enjoyable being grumpy at Natalie.  :thumbsup:

GRRRRRRR......

I guess it was fun though ;D

Hah, I'm pretty sure Crofte's forwardness is beginning to ruffle more feathers than Natalie.  Paladins and espionage.  Oil and water.

Nat had to deal with Crofte's shenanigans for once. Up was down! Black was white!

WAIT WHAT.

Osric and I both did a little double-take.

Feathers, ruffled? Nah. MORE LIKE TARRED. :evil:

I have a lot of these to give out, and they can be awful belated.

In general, kudos to this community at large for helping me out of a very lengthy creative slump. The game caught my interest, but it's the overall positive and vibrant community here that has gotten me interested in roleplay again. Thanks to all of you!

In particular, Aya, for being a fun and entertaining fixture at the Quicksand while I subject people to Verad's pitch, and for nailing the character's voice better than I could; Roen for being supportive of my posts and her willingness to play along with Verad's idiocy; Zhavi, for taking a chance and contacting me to get involved in my first IC forum thread; Val and Faye for similarly being willing to take a chance and try out my roll system, and Osric for being Verad's to-date only repeat customer. Kudos, I say! A kudos upon you all!

Kudos to Verad for making me crack a smile EVERY. GOD. DAMNED. TIME.

To the point where I felt awful the one time I had to turn down RP with him on account of not having actually used/perused his marvelous products yet. ;~;

...need someone to shoot me in the chest for one, and an opportunity to slam someone over the head with a hefty book for another.

*Askier's ears twitch and he grins in excitement as he flicks the safety switch mounted in his left arm off before he turns his attention to Osric as he aims the gun barrel in his magitek arm at the scoundrel's chest*

"What was that about needing to be shot in the chest?"

In particular, Aya, for being a fun and entertaining fixture at the Quicksand while I subject people to Verad's pitch, and for nailing the character's voice better than I could; Roen for being supportive of my posts and her willingness to play along with Verad's idiocy; Zhavi, for taking a chance and contacting me to get involved in my first IC forum thread; Val and Faye for similarly being willing to take a chance and try out my roll system, and Osric for being Verad's to-date only repeat customer. Kudos, I say! A kudos upon you all!

Verad! Thank you! And Kudos do you too for making one of the entertaining people to interact with :-]

Don't let Verad get pulled down too much! His "dubious salesman" schtick is one of the most clever and enjoyable that I have ever had the pleasure to RP with :)  You had me laughing out loud the very first time I met you, "Very well then, I shall have your very worst drink, in your very smallest glass." - and again pretty much any time I read your wiki (the Cactuar-puncture bit being my personal favorite!)

So, thank you Verad for making Balmung that much more enjoyable of a place!

Massive kudos for an awesome rp with Liadan Summerfeild just now while I was on Atrium Crow.  She let me get a feel for the character and also helped me figure out a lot about the Crows and how they work with aether.  Was a -very- productive rp.  :D

Massive kudos for an awesome rp with Liadan Summerfeild just now while I was on Atrium Crow.  She let me get a feel for the character and also helped me figure out a lot about the Crows and how they work with aether.  Was a -very- productive rp.  :D

:D

Thanks for scaring the shit out of my character!  That was fun! :D

Major major Kudos to all those who came out to the Limsa event on Saturday! It was a lot of fun and had a lot of FC's show up which was nice. Wayward Star folks were awesome, and sooo many others, thank you thank you!

There were shenanigans, good conversations, near fights, gambling, and just a very good time and a huge turnout and for that I am grateful.

I want to personally say thank you to Zhavi, Surillian, and ShayRei for helping to organzie this. We literally were just chatting one day and came up with the idea through some brainstorming and seeing it come together so quickly was very very awesome. Thank you ladies very much! :thumbsup:

And again, my deep appreciation for everyone showing and making it work. :moogle:

Ginjiro, Keiji, Tetsuro and all the people we've met along the way...

I'm having a blast traveling Eorzea with you guys! Sightseeing, learning about the local lore and landmarks meeting new people to join us in our travels, the drama, the comedy... you guys really make it feel like Final Fantasy! :love:

Because you really deserve some.

Nero.

Dammit man, where did you come from?

Plotting, writing, and RPing with you, you've blown me away so far. And I know plenty of fantastic players/writers!

You are kind of awesome. Kudos to you.

Because you really deserve some.

Nero.

Dammit man, where did you come from?

Plotting, writing, and RPing with you, you've blown me away so far. And I know plenty of fantastic players/writers!

You are kind of awesome. Kudos to you.

I knew you wouldn't edit your kudos.

I knew it.

On the more serious note, kudos to Roen for being a major gateway for me to enter the RPC community. I probably wouldn't be around if you hadn't taken the time to arrange things in the first place.

Kudos to Natalie Mcbeef for an excellent rp.  Nat brought out the bad cop and pushed me mentally as an rper as I had to respond as Jin'to, which is totally different than most of my characters and really helped me get a feel for him personality-wise.  Nat made him squirm and uncomfortable.  It was fun. :D

Also Kudos to Kahn'a, Alexei, Hound, Nat, and all the others whom have rolled with me using an altered Askier model to represent Jin'to.  Thank you. You make a free-time-starved rper's life a hundred times easier.

Kudos to Natalie Mcbeef for an excellent rp.  Nat brought out the bad cop and pushed me mentally as an rper as I had to respond as Jin'to, which is totally different than most of my characters and really helped me get a feel for him personality-wise.  Nat made him squirm and uncomfortable.  It was fun. :D

Also Kudos to Kahn'a, Alexei, Hound, Nat, and all the others whom have rolled with me using an altered Askier model to represent Jin'to.  Thank you. You make a free-time-starved rper's life a hundred times easier.

Haha! It was amazingly fun. Nat started off as the 'bad cop' in most of my RP, but I haven't had a chance to play that role for a long time! Looking forward to where this plot might lead.

Alabrous Tane, Jaxon Hawk, CC, Leanne, and all the wonderful people who were RPing in the Quicksand last night.

Some great walk up RP happened for me in the aftermath, something I've never really quite delved into. Thank you!

Especially you Angrian Anvilhammer!

Kudos to Kiht and the other members of CLAN I got to interact with last night at their FC house and to Kahn'a for setting up the rp.  

I have had almost zero rp with Traditional miqo'te and last night not only opened Askier's eyes IC about being a Keeper but mine to a whole new side of FF 14 rp I never really understood. It was a lot of fun and definatly one of my favorite rp's ever in this game. You all rock! :)

Kudos to Kiht and the other members of CLAN I got to interact with last night at their FC house and to Kahn'a for setting up the rp.  

I have had almost zero rp with Traditional miqo'te and last night not only opened Askier's eyes IC about being a Keeper but mine to a whole new side of FF 14 rp I never really understood. It was a lot of fun and definatly one of my favorite rp's ever in this game. You all rock! :)

Glad you had fun! I did too. I am also glad that it went smoothly. Askier works with literal bombs? The CLAN is like a figurative bomb. Never know when some drama might explode. After you left, Sanja said "He is nice, but a bit odd". I think she's already got Askier pegged now. :lol:

Feel free to plan future visits. I would offer you the invitation to drop by whenever, but that is a flip of the coin on whether you'll end up walking into a crazy/awkward situation.