Kudos!

I wanted to say thank you to the following for the impromptu rp last night:

Zhavi and I'mimiza Fhey: Once again you two were awesome and bringing the news of Krell to Ruru was actually a surprise I was not ready for so Ruru's reactions were very organic and natural. And I love when the three of us get together. It's like a buddy cop movie where Miza and Ruru are the cops and Zhi is the grouchy sergeant. LOL! Makes for good laughs at times and great stories. :) 

Coatleque Crofte: I owe you a huge debt of gratitude for allowing me the chance to breathe life into this character. When I transferred him from the Goblin server I didn't know what to do with him and couldn't seem to get him to fit anywhere. So thank you for playing along and allowing me to establish him around the lands as a fun villain to play. I do appreciate your taking time in game and here on the forums to work with me and get him settled. Also helps me deepen Ruru's overall story so for that I am thankful. Plus hard to resist wanting to play an evil Lala.

:evil: :lol:

Osric Melkire: Thank you as well, Osric for tossing the bone to Coatleque and steering her Limsa's way and to Zhi. Bringing the forum rp into the game can be tricky at times and that was a fun way to do it. So I appreciate your help as well.

Thank you again everyone for being damn awesome. :moogle:

I do appreciate your taking time in game and here on the forums to work with me and get him settled.

I love it when a story comes together. Seriously though... all I did this weekend was follow-up on one lead after another. :dazed:

Props to Roen for once again taking the NPC role and throwing a wrench into my plans. Hornet is going to wind up killing Crofte yet.

And also to Leilani for our extended RP exchange via pen and paper. In-game pen and paper. It's like a paradox, I know.

After last night, I need to give some massive Kudos to Kahn'a Od'hilkas. The fellow has been running the hero side of my up coming event and the poor guy has so many people flying at him wanting to rp and asking him things that I'm actually going to be limiting my rp on Jin'li in game  for the next few days so I can be on Askier in game to help him out. He is an amazing roleplayer and awesome for helping me organize this event and deserves a round of appluase for all the help he has Been to me so far getting event set up. Also Osric kudos for you and Kahn'a as well for doing this last time. I had no idea how much harder to run the hero side is. 0.o

Also, to Osric, Kanaria, and Leilani, you deserve props for letting me put those collars on you IC and basically complicate every rp you have had since. I am a right bastard as Jin'li and I swear they will be off soon for I am kind. 

Also, Erik Mynhier, was a blast to rp with again and kudos for having so much stuff thrown rapid fire at you last night IC wise and running with it so well. Thrilled to have you back. (P.S. you haven't made the women of Ul'dah weep yet have you? :P )

I have never really met Kahn'a but his name keeps popping up, and having read Askier's kudos I can see why.  Thank you Kahn'a, maybe when its all over I'll be able to meet you! ^_^ (you can have my kudos too!)

M'jumalis Yashna was terrific to meet and RP with last night, she really made Aya's night and almost distracted her from a pretty nasty fight that was brewing! (And kudos to those involved as well, for making the scene tense but not actually letting violence spill over in the Quick Sand).

Thanks to everyone involved last night in one way or another. Who knew there would be such a stir caused when Crofte was taken!? I swear I had five separate link pearls chattering at once.

Also to Obsidian, Gharen, and Roen for the previous night. Hornet, you had to sit through my speech twice. I hope it wasn't boring. To the others, I hope I conveyed the seriousness to which Crofte is taking this investigation.

And finally, thanks to Aya for being so patient! I promise Coatleque will sit all night with you if she survives and just talk about whatever you want!

There are about a bajillion people I could thank for my time as a whole in FFXIV so, uh, we'll keep this recent!

First of all, thanks to everyone who's attended our tavern night so far! Every week has been a success and super fun! Thanks for supporting us and helping to get some entertaining role-playing going on in the Mist.

I'd also like to the my FC for being super awesome people in general, and more specifically for helping out with tavern night and suggesting some other great ideas we can hopefully implement soon!

Another thanks to Gus Pumpkinweed because even though I sadly haven't been able to attend any of his events yet, he's super polite and kind, a great RPer who has a Lalafell so adorable I want to cry, and a wonderful person all around bringing more RP to this server.

And lastly I suppose I should thank Val Nunh. Thank you for being my constant companion, RP partner, and friend, and bringing me up when I'm feeling discouraged. He's all around a pretty swell guy with fantastic writing and interesting characters!

Also, Erik Mynhier, was a blast to rp with again and kudos for having so much stuff thrown rapid fire at you last night IC wise and running with it so well. Thrilled to have you back. (P.S. you haven't made the women of Ul'dah weep yet have you? :P )

Yes, I cut his hair, I did it IC so there's no going back. lol

Now KUDOS!

Kahn'a - For being the god among men he is. And such humility, you make me miss Europe mon ami.

Askierv- For being the most creative man I have ever met, and for being my friend.

Saravena - For helping out more then anyone would ask.

Siha - For being my besty.

Coatleque - Being exciting at RP

Aya - For letting me try something different RP wise in this game, and for putting up with the puppy.

Kiht - For being my IC hero.

This whole damn community! - Do you even know how special you are?

I haven't really given this thread any attention, but.. man. Thank you everyone that decided to speak so highly of me. Words can't at all describe how much I truly appreciate it =)

As for myself, I'd like to certainly thank the new members of the FC I'm in for being incredibly kind and quality people. It's always nice to bump into those with like-minded interests and goals.

I'd also like to thank Brorod Berrod Armstrong for being the bestinest friend ever.  He's managed to offer invaluable advice and stick around and involve interesting stories and RP for my characters through two MMOs now. He still remains to be one of my favorite combat RP partners, even though he and Val have only tussled a handful of times. He also continued to push me when I felt down about several aspects of the game and helped me to find a treasure trove of wonderful RPers and friends.

I'd also like to thank Kiht Jakkya for being incredibly kind and accepting Cyrus into the Ishgardian plot. I'm looking forward to all the great RP to come of it!

Qaeli Varily for doing everything she can to ensure I'm having a great PvE experience. She has remained a wonderful friend since early Grindstone days and I'm really not sure I'd have much drive to do any PvE content at this point without her.

Also, a shout out to Yangh Linh for simply walking up to and continuing to bring Val into her story. She's been a blast to RP with and has been an absolutely wonderful addition to Val's overall character. Along with her I'd like to think the Rendevouz LS and FC for accepting me in as well. I would not have met any of you if not for Yangh, and I'm thoroughly glad that I did. I'm incredibly excited to see where the plotline takes Val!

And last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank Faye Covington. She's stuck with me through quite a bit in the incredibly long time we've known one another and has been a constantly faithful companion and friend through multiple MMOs as well. In fact if it were not for her I'd have never bought XIV to begin with. She constantly encourages me to try things I'd have never tried before and is a constant fountain of absolutely quality RP and idle conversation. I quite simply couldn't find better RP partner if I tried.

Kudos to you both for setting me up and giving the shipping thread a reason to exist.

You bastards.

What whaaaat!?

Kudos to Xydane. You have now made Kage wear a collared leash for being the xth kidnap/hostage/attack attempt... Kage's never gonna be let out again ; ;

Kudos to you both for setting me up and giving the shipping thread a reason to exist.

You bastards.

What whaaaat!?

Kudos to Xydane. You have now made Kage wear a collared leash for being the xth kidnap/hostage/attack attempt... Kage's never gonna be let out again ; ;

*Looks over list of people in Ul'dah who now have some form of collar around their neck and blinks*

I apparently started a trend when I collared Osric.....

Kudos again to Askier, this time for organizing the event that resulted in what must have been the largest PC vs PC fight in Balmung's roleplay history (that I know of, anyway). Exiles finale came close but involved NPCs. This... this was...

Well, look for yourself. 

With Nameplates and HUD

JDbnEzU.jpg

Without Nameplates or HUD

Cm2XYC7.jpg

What you can't see are the small detachments that were fighting at the Gate of Thal.

As others have said it was pretty fun tonight!

Here is a pick of the two groups glaring at each other before it devolved into a general melee.

Yq1rXan.jpg

Thanks to all who helped put it together, I really like that you made an event that felt really focused, but still flexible enough that basically anyone in the community could join in.

Hey everyone. Kudos to all whom participated last night. You all are why I set up event number two in the first place! :D Makes me feel.good to know so many had fun. And wanted to say thank you all for rolling with the hiccups that happened.

Meow then, Kudos to Kahn'a for running the hero side. The guy has honestly  been working harder on this event than I have with all the rp he does and he deserves all the recognition for it. Please send him a /tell thanking him if you haven't

Meow, Osric, you...oh you...thank you sooooo much running the baddie side while I posioned things. You have been a huge help and could not have done it without you. Thank you for letting me collar you also and get this rp rolling. Osric offered to keep things running should I miss event cause of work. Something that almost did happen last night. But I got away in the end. Lol.

To C'Kayah and his FC and all the others who were cool enough to be NPC's to bolster Osric's ranks, thank you so much. I needed you guys a lot! Also, next event we need even MOAR npcs so if you want to come back, I'd love to have you all.

To Laforet, kudos to being the best right hand man Jin'li could have. You saved Jin'li, you've been a brilliant master mind and you've done a killer job scheming and plotting and collaring people with zero overhead from me. You made my life Much easier.

Again Kudos to everyone and thrilled for next Saturday!

I should have posted this weeks ago. I totally forgot.

Verad Bellveil. You have made me laugh and chuckle through some scenes where Roen was not in a happy place. 

Enough so I told other people about you, so that they came to see what the fuss was all about. (sorry about that last day... heh!)

You are a delight.

I just want to send a very thoughtful thank you to Coatleque Crofte. She has nearly signle-handedly allowed me to breathe life into my alt villain Krell, who has been sitting on the shelf for months as I tried to figure out how to use him in game. And it was doubly frustrating since I had paid the transfer fee to bring him over from the Goblin server, and so seeing him unused and unsure how to use him broke my heart. When I made Ruru's back story I did not intend for Krell to be his brother. Krell was just a character for my endgame stuff with the multiple level 50s, but when I decided to use him as Nonotano, it was a fun idea but I was still very new to the site and to rp in general so I didn't know how to integrate a villain into the story (hence my threads asking and such).

But thanks to people like Aya, Warren, Zhavi and most of all Coatleque, he is a living breathing character I can now log in and rp with. And I point out Coatleque because she has played along awesomely with this little jerk of a character, and I enjoy the exchanges between the two, and hope in game we can at least have one more (before she tries to lop his head off).

So anyway, many many thanks, Coatleque. I truly do appreciate it.

Kudos to Obsidian Hornet for giving me a nice bit of RP before bed yesterday! I had fun. It's always a blast to write Berrod in those sorts of situations (he's so dense, goodness), and the trip lugging around her stuff was fun to play off! Thanks for the good times!

Kudos to Obsidian Hornet for giving me a nice bit of RP before bed yesterday! I had fun. It's always a blast to write Berrod in those sorts of situations (he's so dense, goodness), and the trip lugging around her stuff was fun to play off! Thanks for the good times!

Also thanks to Oscare for being willing to be dragged into carrying Hornet's stuff for her as well. A lovely pair of Highlander mules :P