What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I try not to post in this thread more than once a day, but I'm super excited. I have a lead on forming a jug band with some friends, and I absolutely adore old timey roots music like that. Jug bands, especially. A friend of mine linked me to this, and I've been playing it nonstop.

[video=youtube]

If adorable Jim Henson otters playing jug band songs doesn't make you smile, I can't think of a thing that will.

nt0MkotVIEc

I wanna see someone OOC cosplay this guy in FFXIV. Seriously, it would look badass.

Kinder und sterne küssen und verlieren sich/Children and stars kissing and lose themselves 

greifen leise meine hand und führen mich/Grab my hand and lead me softly 

die traumgötter brachten mich in eine landschaft/The dream gods took me to a landscape 

schmetterlinge flatterten durch meine seele/Butterflies fluttered through my soul

Kinder und sterne küssen und verlieren sich/Children and stars kissing and lose themselves 

die traumgötter brachten mich in eine landschaft/The dream gods took me to a landscape 

schmetterlinge flatterten durch meine seele/Butterflies fluttered through my soul

in der mitternacht/In the midnight.

The paradox or our minds

Too much to believe, too much to deny

You fool me again to quiet my pride

But I’m a human, I come with knives

I never promised you an open heart or charity

I never wanted to abuse your imagination

I come with knives

I come with knives

And agony

To love you

in der mitternacht/In the midnight.

The monotony

And the rising tide

Is under my skin, is crawling inside

Adrenaline to rewire my mind

I'm only human, I come with knives

I never promised you an open heart or charity

I never wanted to abuse your imagination

I come with knives

I come with knives

And agony

I come with knives

I come with knives

To love you

And agony

To love you

with agony

I come with knives

with agony

to love you

in der mitternacht/In the midnight.[x2]

in der mitternacht/In the midnight. [x2]

VjR7JZbdONs

(Mildly NSFW for an f-bomb about 2/3s of the way through)

Yes, I'm two-for-two on Space Jam-related remixes, but this one is both well made and really catchy. Actually, to break that pattern, I actually like a couple of this guy's remixes. Like this one, for example, which is quite catchy as well:

4h8N1dr0D0Q

I've put both onto ListenOnRepeat more than once as background noise while doing stuff around the house.