Who would be your character's voice actor?

ScarJo for Sophia, easily. I've always pictured her voice to be a lower octave but still very feminine. ScarJo has that sultry speech thing going on without overdoing it, so I think it fits great for someone who ironically is quite similar to Black Widow.

2IeyAgEAmV0

And prooooobably Eve Myles for Bex. She's a soft spoken, but clear and concise. Plus, that Welsh accent is adorable.

CoFkS_cvbNY

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hmm... hmm. 

To be honest, I was conflicted between Colleen Clinkenbeard and Cherami Leigh, with a stronger inclination towards Cherami Leigh being Eleni's voice actor. Colleen Clinkenbeard I know from a number of roles, but Cherami Leigh I just stumbled upon. (I stumble a lot, I know, lol)

Edit: E'yup, Eleni's voice actor would definitely be Cherami Leigh. :D After listening to many different voice clips, and thinking about it, the answer is Cherami Leigh.

Alright I actually put some thought into this, and I've got an answer. And because I'm a huge hypocrite, it's from an animu. 

Brenna O'Brien, AKA Rin. 

BpExbi9IPTA

Ryoko's a good 6 years older than Rin, but Rin has an incredibly mature voice for an 8 year old.

I'm not sure for English VAs since I haven't really heard one that sounds like my idea of Nox's voice, and I haven't been able to find a perfect JP one either, but the one that matches closest right now (although Nox's voice would be a bit more smooth and mischevious) is adult Hibari Kyouya from KHR.

mCDx--PWy_g

Also Lelouch's hysterical JP laugh when Nox goes a bit crazy.

iiWn8ZdiBq0

I'd actually love some help finding a good vocal inspiration for Tallera. Her voice is high high pitched and a bit nasally. She also has an accent influenced by living around Ishgardian Elezen. (slightly French) Generally I imagine her voice being childish and not at all charismatic.

For me it's always been Willow Johnson. She's in a lot of animes like Ranma 1/2 (Kasumi Tendo) and Inuyasha (Kikyo). Both voices fit Lili, though I've always preferred Kasumi's because she says a lot of things that Lili does like 'oh my' and 'goodness'.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Willow-Johnson/

You can listen to the voice clip here :)

So after much thought, I wind up returning to the character that Gharen was patterned after to start with, Gabriel Belmont from the Lords of Shadow series as voiced by Robert Carlyle

0cm6dhrkKD4

DAH0IjSX6EM

Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned Nolan North, so let me be the first, more specifically his role as the Prince in PoP 2008.  :)  Just the right amount of sarcasm and humor I like to play with.

LXD6O07MDBw

I think I've finally decided...

aNcf67dS7Gc

Zexion, of Organization XIII, from Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories. He and Vexen are basically the scientists, but he has a much softer, serious tone to his voice.

And, well, he puts on a display of cowardice befitting of Edgar when he panics.