The "Shipping" Thread

God dammit.

Think of all the weavers CC has turned down for a mountain.

Geez, at least they have jobs that don't involve dying CC!

Also I'll give you a dollar to write something nice about Jancis on a green post-it. Or 1000gil - whichever is acceptable.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Bellveil has an office?! What?! WHERE?!.

It's... a rug, in the alleyway outside the Quicksand.

He's got three of them??

I said a rug. So no.

But you also said Miqo'te lady...

Verad's manly enough to have three Miqo'te ladies, so I would just go ahead and say yeah.

In fact, every dancing NPC you find is employed by Verad. They make his money on the side.

God dammit.

Think of all the weavers CC has turned down for a mountain.

Geez, at least they have jobs that don't involve dying CC!

Also I'll give you a dollar to write something nice about Jancis on a green post-it. Or 1000gil - whichever is acceptable.

...did you just call Warren a mountain?

Also, the heart wants what the heart wants, sometimes that's being neglected in an icy hellhole while freezing to death. You know, true romance stuff.

...did you just call Warren a mountain?

Also, the heart wants what the heart wants, sometimes that's being neglected in an icy hellhole while freezing to death. You know, true romance stuff.

Oh don't I know it... 

I'm hanging on the edge of my seat for every steamy snippet of what I make up in my head.

Example: He almost said Coatleque and caught himself! Eeeeee!!

Also see idiot character fell madly for; at least she's happy.

No wonder Jancis was bid not to come with!

CC that is beyond perfect. *on cloud nine*

.... and yes he is the mountain. :blush:

Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

Because when he grabbed her throat threatening to crush it with his thumb and growled to her face...

... was kind of hot.

What.

Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

Because when he grabbed her throat threatening to crush it with his thumb and growled to her face...

... was kind of hot.

What.

Kind of!??!?! That was super hot! Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

... was kind of hot.

What.

Kind of!??!?!  That was super hot!  Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

I'm not judging! I wish I had been there though. Alas... at the time I was still raiding. HornetxGharenxDelial? No? Oh... well then.

Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

... was kind of hot.

What.

Kind of!??!?!  That was super hot!  Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

OKAY. YEAH. It was hot. OKAY?! The character is her brother so I try not to think that way. OKAY??

Don't forget that Gharen gave her his knife, then the D turned around and proceeded to stab Itar.

...Imeanwaitwhat.

@Kage:

With regards to ships that are absolutely canon and I refuse to believe otherwise... there's this thing I call the S.S. Applecats... it's a sweet citrus ship that sails on chocolate oceans and takes strides to avoid colliding into "icebergs" made of burning books.

Sounds like there's a lot of Subs in this thread.

and I don't mean hoagies.

I had a whole reply to this written up then I realized that I was providing an extraordinary amound of insight into Hornet's predilictions and fetishes... so.... gonna reel that one back in...

Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

... was kind of hot.

What.

OKAY. YEAH. It was hot. OKAY?! The character is her brother so I try not to think that way. OKAY?? 

Game of Thrones made it okay, Roen. :P lol

That solely depends on how much time you have. I have a list.I actually don't physically have one... but I do mentally have one. And it's long. ;~; I'm a lifeless loser.

I DEMAND THIS LIST.

FOR REASONS.

Don't forget that Gharen gave her his knife, then the D turned around and proceeded to stab Itar.

...Imeanwaitwhat.

The D. Knife. Stab.

THE D.

After my conversation with Oscare, I now ship Oscare and Elyscia.

And Ruru, you can't prove shit. Im innocent!

Implying this isn't canon.

I really need to log these conversations so people can see our insanity of 'Oscare's phat booty'.

After my conversation with Oscare, I now ship Oscare and Elyscia.

And Ruru, you can't prove shit. Im innocent!

Implying this isn't canon.

I really need to log these conversations so people can see our insanity of 'Oscare's phat booty'.

Oh..... it's for reals? ... I'm not sure I'm ready for that sorta commitment, Sweetheart.

Chat logs? I've got you covered:

[19:19]>> Oscare I.: ONCE YOU'RE MINE, BISH, YOU'RE ALL THE HOE I'LL NEED

[19:19]Oscare I. >> ORLY

[19:20]Oscare I. >> YOU'RE JUST A SPOONY CATGIRL BARD 2 ME

[19:20]>> Oscare I.: YEP. CAUSE UR ASS SO PHAT, U SHAKE DAT BOOTY AND IT BE RAININ' MONEY

*hangs head*

And I am Jaime Brienne shipper! To the end!

And...

No. I am not going to talk about Highlander men.

Because... I can. ALL. DAY. LONG. >.> (Damn Oscare and his HOT avatar... arglbargl)

What.

*peeks in* ...if we're gonna ship our own characters...

>_>

<_>

A Raelisanne/Merc relationship would be hilarious OOCly. and frightening. But I could almost see it happening in some bizarre universe. 

Really though, it's more likely Rae would kill him with a smile. A genuine Rae smile is terrifying to him.

not to mention he may or may not have a family waiting for him somewhere >>

*hangs head*

And I am Jaime Brienne shipper! To the end!

And...

No. I am not going to talk about Highlander men.

Because... I can. ALL. DAY. LONG. >.> (Damn Oscare and his HOT avatar... arglbargl)

What.

New life goal for Hornet: Make future interactions between Gharen and Roen horribly awkward.