Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]It's over.[/align]

[align=center]The proof delivered, testimony given, the body immolated.[/align]

[align=center]The world didn't burn.[/align]

[align=center]Just two thousand innocents and one tormented soul.[/align]

[align=center]Gods forgive me.[/align]

[align=center]Because I won't forgive myself. [/align]

[align=center]mL3hQ9d.jpg

[/align]

Seen posted in various communications boards throughout Thanalan....

[align=center]In the name of the Sultana,

and by the investigative efforts of the Hall of Records in partnership with the Immortal Flames

hereby make the following proclamation...

The criminal to the crown, Jin'li Epinoch, responsible for countless crimes and lives lost has been put to the blade for his high crimes. With an examination of the body of the executed, as well as witness statements, a large scale investigation, and the sworn affidavit of one of Her Majesty's own Sultansworn, the Hall of Records has concluded that all co-conspirators involved in the crimes of Jin'li Epinoch who were so due to coercion through threats of injury or death are not guilty. And by the mercy and wisdom of Her Highness Nanamo Ul Namo, are hereby granted a full pardon.[/align]

Flame Coronal Ryder

Immortal Flames

A letter addressed to Osric delivered via a Flame Private Lalafell. Once delivered the soldier darted off without a word.

Chief Sergeant Osric Melkire,

This letter is to inform you of the decision that your rank and privileges have been fully restored with your recently granted pardon. It is also the purpose of this letter to issue your new orders. By order of the High Command of the Immortal Flames you are hereby assigned to the 4th Covert Intelligence and Investigations Unit (AKA, RED WINGS). For the purpose of covert communications during an emergency or crisis you have been assigned the following call sign by your commanding officer, SHADOW. Congratulations and we hope for your success.

For Coin and Country,

and by the investigative efforts of the Hall of Records in partnership with the Immortal Flames

The criminal to the crown, Jin'li Epinoch, responsible for countless crimes and lives lost has been put to the blade for his high crimes. With an examination of the body of the executed, as well as witness statements, a large scale investigation, and the sworn affidavit of one of Her Majesty's own Sultansworn, the Hall of Records has concluded that all co-conspirators involved in the crimes of Jin'li Epinoch who were so due to coercion through threats of injury or death are not guilty. And by the mercy and wisdom of Her Highness Nanamo Ul Namo, are hereby granted a full pardon.[/align]

Flame Coronal Ryder

Immortal Flames

A letter addressed to Osric delivered via a Flame Private Lalafell. Once delivered the soldier darted off without a word.

This letter is to inform you of the decision that your rank and privileges have been fully restored with your recently granted pardon. It is also the purpose of this letter to issue your new orders. By order of the High Command of the Immortal Flames you are hereby assigned to the 4th Covert Intelligence and Investigations Unit (AKA, RED WINGS). For the purpose of covert communications during an emergency or crisis you have been assigned the following call sign by your commanding officer, SHADOW. Congratulations and we hope for your success.

For Coin and Country,

WOO! Kiht can go talk to Crofte now! Time to find out stuff about Roen. Kiht has been pulling fur off of her own tail in stress about it! :lol:

Flame Coronal Ryder

Immortal Flames

For Coin and Country,

WOO! Kiht can go talk to Crofte now! Time to find out stuff about Roen. Kiht has been pulling fur off of her own tail in stress about it! :lol:

Yeah, sorry I posted this without asking, but my radar has picked up a few not nice comments over the last day or two, and asked today in a rude fashion, "How could I justify, my character being who and what he is, being close or friendly with Osric and the others?" To which my reply was, 1. they're my friends and I support them in their rp regardless of popularity, 2. do you even know my character? he is waaaaaaaay to loyal to be such an asshole... except that one time with Roen, and 3. do you even know my character? erik is a bloodthursty asshole from the depths of the 7 hells who has committed morally bankrupt actions since he came to uldah and before... thats why the government loves him.

So they told me that it was wrong as long as they were at least criminals so..... me and osric popped a miny plan a few days ago so I thought instead of rping the sign and letter... I would use erik supposed "power" (honestly I don't see it, I feel like a prop most times) and threw them up here to be seen to at least tie up the criminal loose end. Not to say people won't still be pissed, but hopefully this will keep the lynchmobs to a minimum.