Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]I don't know about you folks...[/align]

[align=center]But Hornet's post...[/align]

[align=center]Has really fired me up for tonight![/align]

Get it? Get it? Was a pun... was punnny ..was...

Wow, that was awful. . .

*goes to drown self like bad kitten he is*

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE thanks to Askier for runing this awesome event and everyone who participated. It was a lot of fun guys.

I'm also sorry to whoever got zapped by Strategist. <3 

Seriously though. There were a few unorganized bumps, but all in all it was super fun and I love Askier for this event. 

though there were a ton of sexy zombies....still not sure how -that- works lol

It works by the heroes being too horrified by the zombies trying to be sexy to attack properly. :B

It works by the heroes being too horrified by the zombies trying to be sexy to attack properly. :B

Ooooohhhhhh....got ya!  Makes sense now.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE thanks to Askier for runing this awesome event and everyone who participated. It was a lot of fun guys.

Seriously though. There were a few unorganized bumps, but all in all it was super fun and I love Askier for this event. 

Daw...thank you Oscare.  :D  I'm glad you had such a good time!   I had a blast being a zombie, even if I wasn't a sexy one.

ran around taking some screenshots for you people involved tonight... gonna do some editing and will post 'em up for ya

looked like it was fun xD

Thank you so much for the photos! Can't wait to see them! :D

Daw...thank you Oscare.  :D  I'm glad you had such a good time!   I had a blast being a zombie, even if I wasn't a sexy one.

ran around taking some screenshots for you people involved tonight... gonna do some editing and will post 'em up for ya

looked like it was fun xD

Thank you so much for the photos! Can't wait to see them! :D

Best GM ever.

That -was- ME! You zapped....ME! Kiht was so pissed at that guy. I was literally going to make my next roll attack on you, and you had one HP left.....But then you retreated! GAH. :lol: At least Kiht got to kill one zombie.

Ooooohhhhhh....got ya!  Makes sense now.

Worked on Jancis. :blush:

Hilarious and entertaining. Sad I got caught up with the whole roll and initiative system at the time I had to go back to really enjoy who was biting who or getting bludgeoned with what shield.