Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the event I could use Kage as an NPC voidsent or use my used-once-or-twice-but-the-plot-kinda-got-tunned N'kyrah M'kbeff :P

But she's like .> I may need a certain merc to craft it for her.

I'll take a hit for the team and sign up my alt 'Crazed Man' to be a zombie.

Edit: Nevermind Kage told me I'm supposed to be doing something else.

You gets to edit the edit cause we have a good alternative option that YOU suggested! <3

If there are not enough Pallys I have a backup plan, JIC.

What, you think we can't hold them off with just two? 8-)

From what I am skimming from my sources, we may have more on our plate then two good Ser Warren.

Pshhh are you paladins or what? It would be a boring tale if you weren't outmatched. I would be there, but if it's happening at the same time as the attack, I have somewhere else nat needs to be ICly. Feel free to PM me the details if you want though and we can try to work something out.

I've seen my name get bandied about ICly a bit, so I wanted to clarify a few things.

Basically, Laforet has been very careful not to reveal his involvement in the Garlean plot. Whenever he's made an appearance on behalf of Jin'li, he's been masked, hooded, spoken with a distorted voice, and changed his perfume just in case someone tries to track him by scent. So he wouldn't have been recognizable at events such as the one last Saturday.

Secondly, the only person he's actually discussed his involvement with is Jin'li, and Jin'li has not leaked his name to anyone else. So people wouldn't ICly recognize his name either, as it has not come up.

Now some people do have very good reason to be suspicious of Laforet. (Here's looking at you Kiht.) However it is still suspicion. If people want to believe that suspicion, that's perfectly alright, I just wanted to point out that its not been proven as of yet.

All that being said, there are IC ways of catching him that I won't spoil for you here. :P But if you do manage to corner him, I welcome any consequences that might result.

I think tomorrow is my grand entrance as a Strategist, huehuehue.

Soon, you will know true fear. And death. And bleeding out. And other things. :P

Which means Oscare will not be making an appearance IC. Due to a certain ~~THING~~, he is currently out of service.

Good news: I am not working tomorrow and are thus free to take part in the in-game event as Osric! :angel:

Bad news: I am not working tomorrow and are thus free to take part in the in-game event as Osric! :evil:

Good news: I am not working tomorrow and are thus free to take part in the in-game event as Osric! :angel:

Bad news: I am not working tomorrow and are thus free to take part in the in-game event as Osric! :evil:

... this changes things.

Oscare still needs to punch Osric.

Embrace your pretty face for as long as you can, Osric. Because you're gonna take a knuckle sandwich real soon. :D

I think tomorrow is my grand entrance as a Strategist, huehuehue.

Soon, you will know true fear. And death. And bleeding out. And other things. :P

Which means Oscare will not be making an appearance IC. Due to a certain ~~THING~~, he is currently out of service.

Was this a thing a certain Merc did?

Quick request, if you know anyone whom is coming who hasn't done event before, please have them read rules and post about how combat works, just edited first page of thread to let people have easy access to read. :D