Anybody trying out Frontlines?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to get into a Flames team that doesn't all rush mid regardless of alliance. Once it breaks down to idiots idioting I just revert back to my old backcapping habits and snipe outposts.

Best record is 8 caps so far. It's the only thing paladin is good at, other than running distractions. YES, GATHER AROUND ME, CHILDREN. LET ME BLIND YOU ALL, BUFF MYSELF AND KEEP YOU CHASING ME FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE SECONDS.

Occasionally. The lack of comprehensive skills among random teammates is rather off-putting though. Is there anyone here that would be willing to form some sort of group among the Adders during an EU-friendly time? I honestly couldn't care if we lost eighty times over so long as everyone was communicating and cooperating to the best of their ability.

I just want to get into a Flames team that doesn't all rush mid regardless of alliance. Once it breaks down to idiots idioting I just revert back to my old backcapping habits and snipe outposts.

LOL! Right? I have seen times when it's like *3....2....1. Gate opens everyone charges forward without a clue shouting "FREEEEDOM!!!!!"*

5 minutes later....

*Shouting match in alliance of why wont anyone group here or there and why the HELL is the middle abandoned. That's unfortunate. We all suck. Maelstrom wins*

:frustrated:

YES, GATHER AROUND ME, CHILDREN.

Castille senpai, teach Crofte to PVP?

If you wanted to, sure. We can go get slaughtered together!

LOL! Right? I have seen times when it's like *3....2....1. Gate opens everyone charges forward without a clue shouting "FREEEEDOM!!!!!"*

5 minutes later....

*Shouting match in alliance of why wont anyone group here or there and why the HELL is the middle abandoned. That's unfortunate. We all suck. Maelstrom wins*

:frustrated:

Every time I end up B, we get folks from either A or C who want to go mid, so B covers for their bases, which makes A yell at us for not being at mid, so we explain that C is full of windowlickers, which makes C abandon middle, which makes A mad that we didn't retake center when there's no adds up, all the while the Flames never have more than 2 bases captured.

I've missed PVP so much though so it's Stockholm Syndrome for me. Objective-based co-op is like, my third favorite thing ever.

Every company behaves the same way. The only reason the Maelstrom keep winning is because they are actually professional at being uncultured brigands that have no respect for order & authority and therefore have the upperhand at being effectually chaotic. As a result, they are going to get ahead of themselves and think of themselves as top dogs when really they still belong at the bottom of the food chain.

[align=center]The_Order_of_the_Twin_Adder_Flag.png[/align]

The Immortal Flames needs more healers. ; ;

Nothing beats having like 1 PLD+ 1 MRD, 3 heals, and several yummy mages and bards to mess with your life.

I mean, what?

Getting in an alliance with only one healer hurts. So. Much. You literally cannot hold anything like that ;  ;

The Immortal Flames needs more healers. ; ;

Nothing beats having like 1 PLD+ 1 MRD, 3 heals, and several yummy mages and bards to mess with your life.

I mean, what?

Getting in an alliance with only one healer hurts. So. Much. You literally cannot hold anything like that ;  ;

I tell my team to go full-black-ops harrow-squad when it's like that. Prod, force team to stay on bases and thereby no capturing others, send one or two people to storm bases to convert them, draw forces away to retake outposts...

It's the most fun on the map.

Every alliance behaves the same way. The only reason the Maelstrom keep winning is because they are actually professional at being uncultured brigands that have no respect for order & authority and therefore have the upperhand at being effectually chaotic. As a result, they are going to get ahead of themselves and think of themselves as top dogs when really they still belong at the bottom of the food chain.

*gasp* 

no u :3

Every company behaves the same way. The only reason the Maelstrom keep winning is because they are actually professional at being uncultured brigands that have no respect for order & authority and therefore have the upperhand at being effectually chaotic. As a result, they are going to get ahead of themselves and think of themselves as top dogs when really they still belong at the bottom of the food chain.

I've spent enough time in Wineport to know sour grapes when I see them. It's really not Limsa's fault your little hippy commune never amounted to much.

*passes Knahli a cookie.*

Let's talk about your issues with the Maelstrom.....

:P

For the record, I have nothing against Gridania. I love the rennaisance fair as much as anybody else. There's no better place to get a strong ale and a turkey leg while watching the carpenters and leatherworkers ply their trade.

But would you really fight for the rennaisance fair?

Actually, don't answer that. I know some of you buffoons would.

For the record, I have nothing against Gridania. I love the rennaisance fair as much as anybody else. There's no better place to get a strong ale and a turkey leg while watching the carpenters and leatherworkers ply their trade.

But would you really fight for the rennaisance fair?

Actually, don't answer that. I know some of you buffoons would.

I'd fight for the turkey leg.

I've spent enough time in Wineport to know sour grapes when I see them. It's really not Limsa's fault your little hippy commune never amounted to much.

Oh please, your 'mighty' company's entire armadas' creation was only made possible through the massive imports you accepted from our "little, hippy commune". Without us you would have nothing and even with it you are still held with about as much regard as the seven moon's worth of caked up, fermented dung that clings to the boots of a grisly chocobokeep.

Go boot out another harmless race of beastmen from their homelands why don't you? It might make you feel more powerful and mighty.