Anybody trying out Frontlines?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super cute how you two fielded that one as a couple! I know how intimidating I can be, even in a match of wits. I'm glad you two matched your halves up to challenge me.

JUST BECAUSE WE HAPPEN TO BE IN THE SAME AREAS TOGETHER AND STUFF AND HAVE A LOT OF THE SAME MANNERISMS AND STUFF AND ALL DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHUT UP DOGBERRY YOUR FACE IS STUPID.

I am a mature adult.

Askier is in your your base. . .getting steamrolled by all your dudes. :cry:

Pretty much my experience in Frontlines as a Flame, but damn, the masochist in me does enjoy it. Lol.

If anyone ever sets up a pre-made, I'll gladly get steamrolled with you.

Wait a sec . . .

Super cute how you two fielded that one as a couple! I know how intimidating I can be, even in a match of wits. I'm glad you two matched your halves up to challenge me.

JUST BECAUSE WE HAPPEN TO BE IN THE SAME AREAS TOGETHER AND STUFF AND HAVE A LOT OF THE SAME MANNERISMS AND STUFF AND ALL DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHUT UP DOGBERRY YOUR FACE IS STUPID.

I am a mature adult.

I think Dogberry broke the Warren

I am a mature adult.

You haven't been paying attention if you think he's only just been broken!

I might try and collect some like-minded folks this weekend or late Friday for some (probably drunken) Frontlines. As long as you guys don't mind being saddled with a useless paladin or two.

I am a mature adult.

You haven't been paying attention if you think he's only just been broken!

I might try and collect some like-minded folks this weekend or late Friday for some (probably drunken) Frontlines. As long as you guys don't mind being saddled with a useless paladin or two. 

Is being drunk recommended or required?

Cause either way, I'll be happy to join in and lose with you! :D

I'll do frontlines! One interesting thing is that the Flames seem to do progressively better as the night goes on. THE FLAMES BURN BRIGHTEST AGAINST THE NIGHT. So clearly the drunker and later we go on the better.

So clearly the drunker and later we go on the better.

*said in the most snooty British Professor voice*

Thus the true equation for victory is

(Booze+time) x (players+weapons/gear) = total victory

Because science. :geek:

*No offense to British folks. I love you all!

Does anyone have a mumble server we could use?

Awesome... time for me to shatter all preconceived notions of who Crofte actually is...

I might have a clue...!

:D

(and I can totally get drunk for this PVP)

(...may not be a little too goofy then though on VOIP)

(.... maybe not a good idea)

Awesome... time for me to shatter all preconceived notions of who Crofte actually is...

I might have a clue...!

This can only end well.

I might have a clue...!

This can only end well.

I second Warren's statement.

I'd be down for this. Does anyone have a mumble server we could use? The trash talk would be amazing. I'll challenge any of you to a rap battle.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF EORZEAAAAAAAA!

I was going to set up an enjin for my FC and I can get the mumbles ;3?

Occasionally. The lack of comprehensive skills among random teammates is rather off-putting though. Is there anyone here that would be willing to form some sort of group among the Adders during an EU-friendly time? I honestly couldn't care if we lost eighty times over so long as everyone was communicating and cooperating to the best of their ability.

I play at odd hours sometimes, so maybe I might play during some of the EU times. Regardless, I would love to join an Twin Adders LS or something for Frontlines. Strategy and cooperation is key. 9 times out of 10, the Adders win if they are communicating and cooperating.

So...

... tonight then?

A Balmung drunken brawl?

This is my tentative plan. I might not be free until a bit late (for me) though. Window opens around 10pm EST, odds are more likely for 11 or a bit beyond. That said, while I'm an early-sleeper-no-fun-working-adult during the week, I drink like a fish and stay up until dawn on the weekends.