• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*whip-crack*

Oh don't act like you weren't hoping for this!

Nothing would make me happier than for Crofte and Warren to NOT be paired up for this, but have to watch one another go through the trials with another person.

You monster.

Two ships in the niiiiight~

*whip-crack*

Oh don't act like you weren't hoping for this!

Nothing would make me happier than for Crofte and Warren to NOT be paired up for this, but have to watch one another go through the trials with another person.

You monster.

Two ships in the niiiiight~

See? Berrod gets it. Crofte and Warren, each slow-dancing with another person, moving across a crowded ball room and unable to take their eyes off one another. It's a wonderful image.

"You wake up in a cold room dark room, the chill of a metal collar around your neck. Not again, what horrors will you be ordered to do under it's influence. What evils will you be forced to do. What...

Suddenly the room flickers into light, and a voice crackles to life. "Hello friends, who's ready to fall in love?"

Love on the sands is a tongue and cheek, and very silly one shot RP that will take place after the conclusion of the Blood on the sands episode two. A crazed man, mind full of romances between Eorzea's heroes has gotten a hold of, and modified Jin'li's slave collars. It will be a very silly night of contests, awkwardness and hopefully lots of blushing. The participants will have to complete a series of tasks as couples in order to remove their collars, or die! (not really).

No specific details yet, but it will be IC, and I'm hoping to get people to participate. Once I get the names (hopefully). I'll put them in the thread. For the first challenge the participants will have to compete in a pair, and I'll invite people in this forum to send me a PM shipping the participants, which will give the teams for the first challenge.

It will probably be on a saturday or Sunday, but as I said everything is up in the air. As for concerns, it will be a firmly PG event, no one would be asked to do anything worse than a peck on the cheek, and even stuff like that will be completely consensual.

It's open to anyone who is interested, so feel free to ask questions, tell me it's stupid/dumb, or say you want to participate. It will probably be 3-4 weeks until it happens, but I'm playing it by ear.

Interested Persons

Kage Kiryuu

Unnamed Merc

Aya Foxheart(maybe)

Obsidian Hornet

Warren Castille (maybe)

Hiro Ayami

Mahvashi

Askier (Maybe)

C'Kayah (Maybe)

Coatleque Crofte

BY THE TWELVE! Sign me up, this sounds as wacky as it sounds fun!

See? Berrod gets it. Crofte and Warren, each slow-dancing with another person, moving across a crowded ball room and unable to take their eyes off one another. It's a wonderful image.

Warren is unable to bring himself to look in her eyes, grumbling something about "just getting it over with" and tentatively reaching his hand out for hers. There's a moment that takes an eternity and then they touch, fingers lacing together greedily at first, then naturally. He manages to raise his eyes as far as the jewel on the collar, waiting for it to light...

...but it doesn't. He looks up, the same shocked expression mirrored on the woman standing before him. Before there are words there's another hand tugging at his free one and an exclamation.

"I got the paladin! Yaaaaay!"

He is pulled away, unable to speak, his hand still reaching out as someone else moves to join her.

See?  Berrod gets it.  Crofte and Warren, each slow-dancing with another person, moving across a crowded ball room and unable to take their eyes off one another.  It's a wonderful image.

Warren is unable to bring himself to look in her eyes, grumbling something about "just getting it over with" and tentatively reaching his hand out for hers. There's a moment that takes an eternity and then they touch, fingers lacing together greedily at first, then naturally. He manages to raise his eyes as far as the jewel on the collar, waiting for it to light...

...but it doesn't. He looks up, the same shocked expression mirrored on the woman standing before him. Before there are words there's another hand tugging at his free one and an exclamation.

"I got the paladin! Yaaaaay!"

He is pulled away, unable to speak, his hand still reaching out as someone else moves to join her.

I just had to close my office door because of how hard I cackled.

I like how we call Warren Warren but most people call Crofte... Crofte :P

But yes, that sounds like delicious RP ((as the community ships))

I can never remember how to spell Crofte's first name.  

/explain'd

There's a reason I call them CastillexCrofte /whistles

I just think 'Quetzalcoatl'

Good, because they're both from the same language!

Also, Warren... dat foreshadowing!

At least Crofte wears a dress well. *nodself*

They say to write what you know. I've got heart-straining angst down pat.

*makes moon eyes at the camera*

Damn it, Warren.

/closes door again

Hm... tempted to join this with my bard alt. Highlanders abound! :D Maybe cause some trouble.

(I will have to see what day this lands on though)

It sounds fun.