• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note there will be measures in place to prevent violence (the collars will shock you), so even if you have a villain or some character that ICly might hate other participants, you can still attend. Perhaps even spark up a forbidden romance~!

So I haven't read this thread for many pages and somehow it morphed into burgers.  I am not going to find out how.  I'm going to let it remain a delightful mystery.

(you guys, seriously)

(also when this event happens post some of the rp up so I can read it like the creeper I am <3 )

Zhavi should somehow be there. I have no idea how.

Because this is silly and fun. And as Hornet said... "weird."

And because I have never met Zhavi.

Zhavi should somehow be there. I have no idea how.

Because this is silly and fun. And as Hornet said... "weird."

And because I have never met Zhavi.

<3!

Hahaha, it does sound like some lighthearted fun. If it's like an ooc ic thing (where it doesn't impact other rp) I could totally see signing up for it (had thought about it a bit) . . .unless it is on the weekend of the 2nd/3rd, as my grandmother (turning 90, still miffed her kids won't let her go out skiing by herself anymore) and aunt will be visiting. I don't get to see them often, so I promised them the weekend.

SO!

It seems that blood on the sand will end this weekend at the latest, so I'm going to schedule the event for Saturday August 2nd. I'm going to go with 6PST tentatively, since people seemed to be able to make that for blood on the sands. It can be shifted as needed.

Yes!

The event will be at 6PST saturday, and it will start in the basement of our FC house (Goblet ward 6, plot 20), though ICly think of it like some random abandoned house.

Feel free to PM ships for the first stage, but don't post them in the thread (hints are ok), it will be more fun if it's a surprise ICly and OOCly. Be aware that if someone ships someone first I'll go with theirs. Also only one ship at a time, and if you're participating you can also pick couples, as long as your character isn't one of them.

The scene with Otto makes much more sense now.

Everything happens for a reason. Here you thought she was just throwing you to the wolves on a whim?

Otto brought it up first. Or DID he?

Either way, I'm imagining Warren putting on the new threads, passing out and waking up at the event. Otto is clearly the mastermind.