These numbers are genuinely disturbing

Knowing how small a McDonalds cheeseburger is, I'd say these numbers have been surprisingly accurate. Men can certainly stuff down more then women. And I've eaten four myself and not been full yet. Jancis knows someone who ate 13 in one sitting.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assume for the purpose of the number that they somehow enjoy the hamburgers! Jeez everyone such picky eaters! No wonder leveling culinarian is so complicated.

You have no idea.....

CUL was by far the most expensive class to level up.

But watching the Sultana eat your perfectly crafted feast was totally worth it.

These numbers are genuinely disturbing

Knowing how small a McDonalds cheeseburger is, I'd say these numbers have been surprisingly accurate. Men can certainly stuff down more then women. And I've eaten four myself and not been full yet. Jancis knows someone who ate 13 in one sitting.

There's a reason that the double cheeseburger is the one advertised, not the single. They're not a lot of food.

Best 5 dollar lunch I used to do at work back home was four McChickens and a drink.

These numbers are genuinely disturbing O.o

I put Hornet at 8 because I think at max I could eat 4 and she's a solid foot taller than me.  What is wrong with all these characters!?

I... disturbingly eat a lot. My friends and I have a horrible running inside joke that I'm trying to work on my portions but... we once had a waiter say "Let me know if you need any chili oil, pepper... a table extensions???" This happened when 3 of us ordered 8 items... When I go to family style type of dining, I'll want to order like 4 dishes. I genuinely need help with self-control.

I can probably eat about 3 of these. 2 if I work on my control.

Five-guys.jpg

I know they're garbage, but I gotta pick something small so fractions don't come up. AND DOES THIS MEAN OSRIC IS IN?

Osric is mos def out. Kokojo....

*glances at Kage*

*bats eyelashes*

Assume for the purpose of the number that they somehow enjoy the hamburgers! Jeez everyone such picky eaters! No wonder leveling culinarian is so complicated.

You can't pull that crap! If you're going to be specific, then you need to ask for specifically what you want! ;)

Setoh could probably eat 4 of them, if they magically weren't McDonald's hamburgers and instead were something he'd enjoy. There. You happy?

uajzziF.png

This hamburger.

*head tilt*

Huh. Okay, truck-stop McDonalds franchises apparently have a different "Dollar Menu" burger than the regular locations; I've seen nothing but doubles on the Dollar Menu for the past three years.

Go ahead and bump Kara to... say... five of these little things. She could probably eat seven or more on a hungry day.

Love on the Sands: Sponsored by McDonalds.

I'm onto you, Nat.

You've found me out, this entire time I've just been RPing to build viral marketing buzz for the McBeefinator, their new three patty sandwich. I'm sorry, the money was too good to pass up though.

Love on the Sands: Sponsored by McDonalds.

I'm onto you, Nat.

You've found me out, this entire time I've just been RPing to build viral marketing buzz for the McBeefinator, their new three patty sandwich. I'm sorry, the money was too good to pass up though.

You're history's greatest monster!

the McBeefinator, their new three patty sandwich.

Someone needs to draw or photoshop a picture of Nat with this for her head now.

Sounds like a good fanart. We should have Nat trying to eat such a burger. ...Just pray for no cheese. Or dairy-based sauce.

qnR14fo.jpg

SO UM.

WHEN ARE WE DOING DIS?

ALSO.

ALSO.

KagexHaruko pls

Well, it depends on when the poison plot dies down a bit since lots of people are involved in that, part 2 is this weekend and the finale is the next weekend I think. So maybe the weekend after that?

So I haven't read this thread for many pages and somehow it morphed into burgers. I am not going to find out how. I'm going to let it remain a delightful mystery.

(you guys, seriously)

(also when this event happens post some of the rp up so I can read it like the creeper I am <3 )

Geez Zhavi it's in the OP!

edit: One more thing. One of the contests will involve a special stat. So for each of your character please give me a number that represents the theoretical number of mcdonalds dollar menu cheeseburgers they could eat in a single sitting if you took them to one in real life. This should be an average, so don't pick a number they could only eat if they were starving.

This statistic will be known as Burgerocity.

For example Natalie's Burgerocity (though sadly I'll be playing an alt instead of having her there) is 6.

/shot

I hope to get all the logs!!

edit: One more thing. One of the contests will involve a special stat. So for each of your character please give me a number that represents the theoretical number of mcdonalds dollar menu cheeseburgers they could eat in a single sitting if you took them to one in real life. This should be an average, so don't pick a number they could only eat if they were starving.

For example Natalie's Burgerocity (though sadly I'll be playing an alt instead of having her there) is 6.

/shot

It's been there since the beginning? .....did I forget? .........I'll be in my corner.

(don't mind me, just airing out my derp)

/shot

It's been there since the beginning? .....did I forget? .........I'll be in my corner.

(don't mind me, just airing out my derp)

Oh I added it later, one of the competitions will have a dice rolling element, and fighting is so passe.