Balmung - Skype Chat

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been inviting? xD I dont think I got an invite yet. Just wanted to check in case my username might be wrong or something.

I dont think they have been either, I've been wanting to see if I could meet anyone but nothing so far.

I'm gonna make this a thing.

Awesome, thanks Melodia!

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Sorry for the long delay in terms of invites. I've had a lot of real life stuff to take care of and was absent for a pretty long time.

I will invite all the new people today.

On a sidenote:

Is anyone interested in taking up a spot as a Moderator? We need an active and reliable person (more reliable than me *cries* ;-; ) for that spot.

You can disable notifications so that it doesn't explode your phone :D

Once you join go to Conversation > Notification Settings > Do Not Notify Me.

You'll still get the orange indicator that the conversation has something new, but won't get insane beeping from people talking.

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to join this group.

But at the same time, I am a bit unsure. Mostly because I am not certain how good this skype group might be, since I may have heard some bad things about a Balmung Skype group. Perhaps it could be that one, or another one, but I have no idea :/

But I'll take the risk. My skype name is digital-warkiller.

You can disable notifications so that it doesn't explode your phone :D

Once you join go to Conversation > Notification Settings > Do Not Notify Me.

You'll still get the orange indicator that the conversation has something new, but won't get insane beeping from people talking.

Sadly it resets.... I tried changing it on my phone logged out came back and it sploded. So Im just gonna sit on the sides for now.

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to join this group.

But at the same time, I am a bit unsure. Mostly because I am not certain how good this skype group might be, since I may have heard some bad things about a Balmung Skype group. Perhaps it could be that one, or another one, but I have no idea :/

But I'll take the risk. My skype name is digital-warkiller.

There may have been drama, but as of current the channel is simply fairly quiet with a few vocal people in there (myself being one of them).

Whatever happened in the past, hopefully that is the past and we can use the Skype chat as it's meant: A resource for people to perhaps garner RP and have general discussions regarding FF14 hopefully.

I've offered to help Moderate the chat so if someone has any issue with anything feel free to nudge me here or on Skype! This should be a good resource for any RPer in the game to use, and not a negative outlet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...