Seeking Company

I've been here since beta and from my posts it might not be clear but but I'm actually painfully shy so this thread is kind of unnerving to put together but I'm desperate. I want someone to play the game with. The past few weeks have been lonely, I've been doing things solo and I absolutely hate it. Feel free to post here or PM me if you are interested, I apologize if I take a while to reply.

Jobs: I have i94 MNK and i90 WAR, DRG will be my next capped job and after that, I may give WHM a try (I don't think I have the attention span to play a healer)

Availability: early evening-1am PST is my best window of availability, I'm frequently AFK during the morning and afternoon but if you want to do something during the day I can try to make time. Between 2 and 4:30 pm I am unavailable.

Content: RP, PvE, doesn't matter, I just want someone to do things with regularly. You want to farm Brayflox for the 143546th time for that chestpiece, we can do that!

RP expectations: Let's keep things simple and lighthearted. No romance, the first/last experience I had with it was unpleasant and restrictive, I don't want to deal with that mess again. Check out my wiki if you'd like (its very barren)

I'd be happy to help make some company. Maybe some casual RP conversation at the Quicksand or another pub, or a dungeon run or two. 

I'm also PST, so most afternoons-evenings are good, and generally, all day on the weekends. 

Feel free to hit me up any time. Franz is generally not up to too much. :)

Our play times mesh. Also our FC is full of European players (don't have a definitive answer to why that is so) so past midnight PST is when our FC is most active.

Given we have a Garlean main scenario, we also have other RPers in our FC that aren't doing anything Garlean at all and we've even created Alts to RP with them. We're very friendly and we've got a huge FC house. :)

G-Garleans! (;oAo)

@Cranechild: We're in the same Doman LS! (there's quite a few from Regnum Garlemald in there, actually) Sorry I don't talk much, I tend to be quiet until Kei and Ginji drag me out of my shell, I'll try to speak up more.

@ Franz: I've seen you around a lot, as long as you don't sprout a third eye, I'm sure we'll get along.

@Phae'ra: Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for you.

@Auggie: Definitely-not-hot-tub-water-tea party?

G-Garleans! (;oAo)

@Cranechild: We're in the same Doman LS! (there's quite a few from Regnum Garlemald in there, actually) Sorry I don't talk much, I tend to be quiet until Kei and Ginji drag me out of my shell, I'll try to speak up more!

We actually have a whole group of Domans in our FC. So whenever we're not being Garleans we're being Domans. (we just love being foreigners) come join us!

G-Garleans! (;oAo)

@ Franz: I've seen you around a lot, as long as you don't sprout a third eye, I'm sure we'll get along.

What's so scary about Garleans? And don't worry, Franz usually keeps that glamoured up so it's not visible. It's how I write off not being able to have one. Besides, Franz can be quite nice most of the time.

We talk sometimes and are both in the Stars linkshell, but I would love to do more thing if you want! More RPing, PvPing (yesplz), leveling, etc. The only thing I really do not do is some types of PvE. (I will do ex primals and t6 and stuff like that but probably not run random low-level dungeons unless I am bored or leveling a class)

I really like doing stuff with people too so we should hang out more! And our characters already have a pretty good plot hook to connect us.

Also our times generally overlap a lot, so woo.

o7

I love light-hearted and free form RP so by all means, let's do something! I also love finding people to do content with, though more often than not I'm just soloing or duo-ing it, since I prefer not to burden people with just my progression. Our play times seem to match up too, so I'll be sure to wave you down through PM just to say hi and make myself available! Nice to meet you!