Morning everyone

Nothing like waking up at 6am to pins and needles and electric jolts coursing through your legs. Perks you up better than coffee.

Thank my gods for tramadol and corner store mini donuts.

Blegh.

How are ya'll this morning?

What are you doing? What plans do you have? What's for breakfast?

.... What are... you... wearing?

Morning!

Pretty peppy, actually /morningperson

I'm preparing for today's workload. MY PLANS INVOLVE WORKING, RPC/SKYPE SHENANIGANS AND -LUNCH-, breakfast was EGGS and I'm wearing a black silk shirt with black trousers and shoes. i like black clothes okay

Morning!

I'm preparing for today's workload. MY PLANS INVOLVE WORKING, RPC/SKYPE SHENANIGANS AND -LUNCH-, breakfast was EGGS and I'm wearing a black silk shirt with black trousers and shoes. i like black clothes okay

A vast majority of my clothing is black. It's something I am trying to fix, because colour is nice on occasion, but there is nothing quite like a black T, sblack sweats, and my onoxiously black fluffy socks.

Morning!

A vast majority of my clothing is black. It's something I am trying to fix, because colour is nice on occasion, but there is nothing quite like a black T, sblack sweats, and my onoxiously black fluffy socks.

Almost all of my work clothes are black x.x. I have the occasional red and blue hanging around there but yep. My casual clothing is just a pile of obnoxious and brightly coloured muscle tees with all sorts of jeans. If I gotta dress fancy well -- I guess that's when I run to the store and shake down a CSR with an actual sense of fashion.

I have rolling around in bed turning off wake up alarms for an hour. It's 5am here x_x

Breakfast will probably be oatmeal at work in about an hour.

Currently equipped with tshirt and shorts. Work attire will be some form of business casual nobody will check. The IT world awaits me!

Blegh is right. 4:30am wake ups wooh! It's not 5:30 and I am at work. Because I have so much. Blegh.

No breakfast, just some meds and water.

And Arturius Tia, our ~8month old cat, was mrowing all over me this morning as I got ready and started new quick ventures today.

More plans = more work.

Possibly drive-showing my mother the way to my apartment cause I need her help when I get my wisdom teeth removed on the 27th. All. Four.

Wearing black collared shirt with grey stripes and blue jeans.

/notamorningperson

Oversized t-shirt and shorts... haven't achieved breakfast yet. While I understand the importance of breakfast, I don't like breakfast foods. Plans for the day include waiting to see if Detroit Diesel has finished fixing the truck, and if so then restocking and then getting back on the road. If they're not finished... hanging around a hotel room.

Well, good mornin'

I seem to be okay I normally wake up at 3am but felt good to sleep in.

My plans currently are to get this taste of spider out of my mouth.

I'm wearing what I slept in yesterday.

For breakfast, I'm considering chicken and blueberry waffles covered with crumbled maple and brown sugar coated bacon, with a vanilla chai matte and a half and half.

I have decided to turn my hatred from all the birdies and sunshine outside towards my work and pop a commission out, so at least this morning will be a productive one.

Again, thank my gods for Tramadol; pain free for even a few hours is bliss.

Doing super fantastic. Got up at 5:30 for a code release at work (isuperlovehavingthoseeverytwoweeks). Had a no-sleep night, that I will be paying for later.

Work all day. Maybe I'll actually leave a couple hours early to make up for the early morning like I'm supposed to instead of getting caught up in stuff and staying till 5 anyway >.>

Breakfast was supplied by my awesome manager in the way of bagels (yay bribes).

Wearing... Jeans and an Assassin's Creed t-shirt.

Today I confirmed that I can wake up 15 minutes before I have to be at work and only be 4 minutes late. Talk about having your butt lit on fire O.o Benny hill soundtrack should have been playing in the background. 

Pretty sure I looked exactly like what hat happened though, I didn't really have time to look at my face before I left. And then I got absolutely soaked on my way home from work, so now I am considering cancelling all other plans for today and build a pillowfort to play XIV from.

/notamorningperson

Oversized t-shirt and shorts... haven't achieved breakfast yet. While I understand the importance of breakfast, I don't like breakfast foods. Plans for the day include waiting to see if Detroit Diesel has finished fixing the truck, and if so then restocking and then getting back on the road. If they're not finished... hanging around a hotel room.

Glorious update to this one that has turned this chilly, rainy Pennsylvania day into black clouds of gloom... truck isn't going to be fixed until NEXT TUESDAY. Damnit, all we went into the shop for was a coolant leak the APU (basically, a little generator that gives us power for in-cab lights and heating/AC when we're stopped so we don't have to idle the truck), and they find a head gasket that's about to go and a radiator leak on the truck itself... 

I'm going back to bed.

*stares back over an oversized coffee mug*

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to step awaaaaay from the chipper, put your hands down, and trudge through the morning like the rest of us."

My character is much better at mornings than I myself am, mostly because I don't have his problem of usually having to GTFO from wherever he is with an intrepid quickness.

I just woke up about 15 minutes ago. I'm currently wearing absolutely nothing.

In about 15 minutes, I shall be wearing jeans and a nice funky blue oxford shirt and these brown chelseas that always make me feel a little like I'm the badass that just walked into the disco. Then I'll be off to deal with NamelessLargeCorp (an aggravating partner) today, and waiting to see if they screw up a deal that they've been pushing for quite some time. Today is judgement day there.

And with luck RPC shenanigans.

Breakfast shall be three fried eggs and coffee. And maybe a banana.

Good morning.

It's grey skies and rain here today.

Another wonderful day for tech support.

Breakfast is room-temp yogurt that sat on my desk the past half-hour.

Crofte stole my breakfast.

It's not morning anymore, but I mostly just sat at my desk in a stupor for the entire morning.  Nearly two hour commute to get home.  Now sitting at my desk in a stupor at home.

Good morning.

It's grey skies and rain here today.

Another wonderful day for tech support.

Breakfast is room-temp yogurt that sat on my desk the past half-hour.

Crofte stole my breakfast.

It's not morning anymore, but I mostly just sat at my desk in a stupor for the entire morning.  Nearly two hour commute to get home.  Now sitting at my desk in a stupor at home.

...that's a long commute ._.

And I am suddenly very happy I carpool/can walk to work.

But I know the breakfast woes. I had to give up on yogurt at work for that exact reason. (Well...more like after sitting for a couple hours). ...oatmeal's much easier to fix because it can be zapped in a microwave for a couple seconds.

You're just inviting indecent thoughts, aren't you.

Bah I hit my snooze button about 5 times this morning. Had to hop on a train 2 hours earlier than normal so I could be on campus for a doctor's appointment, leaving me with this hour gap with nothing to do before class, so of course, forums....

I dread Friday. My plane for Vegas leaves at 6am, which means waking up at 4am.

Do I stay up all night?? Do I go to bed at 9pm and drug myself to sleep!? Do I....go to bed at midnight, hope I can get out of bed with 4 hours of sleep, and catch the rest on the plane??

It's a downright unholy hour to be up at.

You're just inviting indecent thoughts, aren't you.

Bah I hit my snooze button about 5 times this morning. Had to hop on a train 2 hours earlier than normal so I could be on campus for a doctor's appointment, leaving me with this hour gap with nothing to do before class, so of course, forums....

I dread Friday. My plane for Vegas leaves at 6am, which means waking up at 4am.

Do I stay up all night?? Do I go to bed at 9pm and drug myself to sleep!? Do I....go to bed at midnight, hope I can get out of bed with 4 hours of sleep, and catch the rest on the plane??

It's a downright unholy hour to be up at.

I would try the "sleep at 9" approach (Realistically, probably more like 10). It [generally, but not always] works for me. x_x

4am is horrible when you aren't used to it.

I was off today. I'm one of those health care workers who helps cover 365 days a year, so I get to work a rotating weekend shift.

So, my morning was about noon. Then I took a nap afternoon. God today was SO PRODUCTIVE.