Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues

/sees no one else raise hand.

/wait 30

/raises hand slowly.

Captain Mirke, temporarily assigned to the Thalassocratic Navy's 3rd Squadron, 8th Levy Tactical Unit.

/sweeps Melkire into dustpan and tosses overboard.

/sees no one else raise hand.

/wait 30

/raises hand slowly.

Captain Mirke, temporarily assigned to the Thalassocratic Navy's 3rd Squadron, 8th Levy Tactical Unit.

/sweeps Melkire into dustpan and tosses overboard.

Hail Captain! While Dogberry's history with the Maelstrom is spotty at best, as of late he's made a deal with the Maelstrom that will allow him to keep his ship, provided he serve in whatever capacity they require. While the loose wording of the deal worries him, so far he's warming up to life within the Maelstrom, finally seeing that the Maelstrom is doing some good in the world.

I intend to make it a point to hang around Limsa more often. I see the awesomeness of The Sultansworn and The Red Wings in Ul'dah, and I think Limsa can have that, too.

helo my nem is oskar n i am sekse

i am capten reporting for dooty

In all seriousness, WE NEED MORE MAELSTROM PEOPLE. Storm Captain Oscare doesn't like to be lonely. :<

y halo thar captain letz b frenz

Yes! Wood Wailers! Woo!

If there's interest, I can make a linkpearl to coordinate Maelstrom RP.

Nebbs is an officer, sort of, she even does back to the floor deck training.

She has a red jacket.

And more LS.. oh noes!

Since the rogue guild came out in 2.4 I've conveniently made Lacey contracted to them. I'd defiantly be up for some Maelstrom rp since I'm always mentioning her work in my fc role plays but I've never actually role played her doing anything for the rogue's guild.