Pen-pal project

Maril

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a lot of wishy-washy thinking it over, I'd like to request that I also have A'toli tossed on that list! Her vocabulary is fair, but her handwriting would be atrocious and her reading skills lacking. This could be a great opportunity to have her improve over time. I'd like for her to start of anonymous because she'd be rather ashamed of her poor writing skills.

I would also like to emphasis that I'd like to be paired with someone who frequently visits the forums or would also be interested in frequent correspondences! :S Haha

Ooo, I'm happy someone carried this on! I got sucked into IRL stuff for a few months, but now I'm planning on slowly coming back.

Would there be any additional openings in the future?

Yes, I'm going to start matching up again today, so feel free to list a character :) I reckon I'll keep on matching whenever there's enough new listings to make it feel random enough.

I'd also like to sign Xavarian Mystrife up for this mess, if it could still be a thing.

It's pretty perfect, considering he has like no trust for Moogles, and would completely expect them to maybe send him some random letter from someone meant for someone else.  Or send out something strange to mess with people.  ... At the same time, he's too curious to let a letter go unreplied to, so this could be a neat arrangement.  I'll note that Xavarian (if possible) wouldn't reveal his identity at first, had he a choice, but I personally don't mind if he's anon or not.  (I'm not quite sure if the anon part is only IC or OOC?)

But if a second 'round of matching' happens, I'd be interested!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be interested in signing Mhria up for this, she isn't my main (Yet....) but she's more the type to actually sit and write letters, whereas E'rhina just...isn't. 

I think I would rather not be anonymous, since it could lead to some interesting RP oppotunities for my girl.

Just confirming that I am indeed going to match people up once more :) So keep signing up if you want in. If some of yous from the first round would like another pen-pal, or if your pen-pal has disappeared and you would like a new one, let me know as well.

I'd be interested in joining. Caen is a street-rat however and cannot write so well. Most of his letters would be like:

"HeLLo! IT iS very gooD to meeT you! I am Caen!"

He can read slightly better than he writes... he's getting better guys >.<

But he doesn't have to be anonymous. He likes his name just fine and he doesn't care who knows it. He's just very friendly is all. If you want to match me, I can check the site quite frequently~. It's a bit of a different kind of pen-pal, but he would love to write to someone. It may even help him get better!

:moogle: