"Lore-Wrecking" Mounts

Steel Wolf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a mount made of lalafell slaves to use Icly.

Only if I can get a Riding Roe. [Everyone]

Fixed.

unless you were going for a sweet rhyme then I failed.

A Riding Roe, a Heavy-Duty Hauling Hyur, and a nice Mid-sized Miqo'te Mount. Oh and the Elegant Elezamboni, of course.

I don't think there are enough words to accurately describe how bad I want lalafells to be able to ride on the shoulders of taller races. :V

Maybe it could be a joint emote. Like... /piggyback or something. You can have all sorts of animations depending on who's trying to piggyback on who. That way you could have a Manlander hoisting an injured Miqo'te who's twisted their ankle, or a Roe giving basically anyone a lift.

... Though I imagine the one giving the piggyback ride running from the receiver if the former is a Lalafell and the latter is any other race... especially a Roe.

"PIGGYBACK RIIIIIIDE."

"BY THE TWELVE, NO!"

Likely he just doesn't do it unless provoked, whereas most of the others will actively do that.

So he's like Ramuh, then? Ramuh struck me as a pretty chill beard elemental who doesn't really actively hunt for folks to temper.

Ramuh never Touches anyone who doesn't literally ask for it right in his face. The Touched sylphs are the ones who worship him to the point they are like "please give me your blessing oh great Ramuh, I will do anything you ask!"

It's arguable that they were already mentally deficient even before the Touching process.

Titan is still something of a mystery, though...

You don't wanna give Steel piggyback rides, Chachan?  :c

Well, Chachan might be able to pull it off. But not all Lalas have spent their entire lives shaping steel. :(

Also, no armor. That's just being mean. :x

That's mark of a real man, to give Steel a piggy back ride while armored. You can do it Chachan!

If this happens I must have a picture of this great moment.

Or else I will have to find a way to piggy back Steel myself. Just for the thrill.

I don't see any of them necessarily clashing with lore.

Maybe the steeds I guess? But since Odin's is summoned along with him traditionally in the Final Fantasy games, I could only presume that similar creatures are also products of summoning. If anything, I think the Bomb Palanquin is lore-breaking if it seriously assumes it can handle the weight of my Roe's big arse!

They don't really bother me, but then I've never been one to cave into the temptation to use anything and everything when role-playing even if I happen to stumble across something fancy to add to my collection.

Take my time in WoW, for example: I amassed a good two hundred mounts over the years and only three of them were used by my blood elf. Why? Because they fit and the others didn't.

If other people insist on using something I find questionable then I simply shrug it off and make a note to find more like-minded individuals to interact with instead.