Get that Clear!

I've noticed a variety of people always talking about having to duty finder to clear certain content. While I can't guarantee anything it seems like most people haven't gotten the support they'd like and I want to see if we can change that.

I can help with most content... -maybe- barring T9 because I still sell that >.> but if we are able to get several others and not have to PUG it, it's all the nicer for everyone involved.

I'd like for both people who need clears (What content? t5?) and for those who are willing to help to post what times they find most convenient for this type of thing. This means: What times are you likely to not be raiding, Triple Triading, RPing, etc.

This should help you get that clear or experience while also helping those wanting to help not have to deal with a partial friendly group.

For example:

I'm free Saturdays, Sundays until evening Pacific.

Thursdays and Fridays too, unless a nice Friday out is in order.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my free time varies, as unfortunately I do shift work, but I can plan a week in advance. I am willing to help

content cleared:

Coil - t1-7

EX-Primals - Garuda, Levi, Mog, Ramuh

content I wish I could clrear:

Coil-t8

Ex-Primals - Titan, Ifrit, Shiva

PLD/WAR:115/114

WHM/SCH:99 (haven't really touched them in a while)

BLM/SMN: 100/102

*slams down red arrow pointing at self*

I enjoy content and would love to see it. I'm down for anything. . .even if just a stand in to help with a raid group.  I need to clear t5 before I can do other coils.  

Ilvl117 WHM

I'll 106 MNK

Available m - 6 pm EST till 12 am est...weekends free

I should clarify, this is hopefully to set up a period of time, perhaps a week in advance, for a group of people to help others get someone(s) a clear.

Depending on the content and experience level, it is better to get people clears one at a time.

We can try to get a bunch of people T5 clears X weekend period, have people lined up to go in and people to help them etc.

I also do have a teamspeak, I'll have to set up some things so that we can temporarily go in so its usage doesn't interfere with my friends who may want to use it while they're having fun.

Content cleared - Coil t1-7, Garuda, Leviathan EX

Desired Content - Moogle EX, Ramuh EX, Shiva EX, and my buddy Titan EX

WAR - 116

DRG - 119

WHM/BLM/MNK -100+ but not past 105.

My times are almost always evenings every day. M-F until around 10:00 pm east coast and on weekends much more flexible in the evenings.

I could help with T5. I need the clear, but I've beaten it already multiple times on the other server.

Content I've cleared is everything in the game but T13 and Savage Coil.

I'd like Primal clears too just because it's fun. I've cleared all of them, so if I happen to be on and you're in need of a body, I'm always up for it. Haven't done any yet on this server.

I'm busy on Tues, Wed, Sun, 9:30 PM PST to 11:30 PST, and often busy on Mon and Thurs, but not regularly, from about 6:00PM PST to 9:00PST.

I always volunteer, but never get picked. :)

Thanks to my awesome static, I've cleared through T8 in Coil, but I've not done any EX Primals or Savage Coil. I'm game for helping with anything, though I'd prefer to save T9 or later Coil for my static. :) I'm usually available Wednesday through Friday evenings (around 8pm Central or so) and Sunday most of the day.

L'yhta is currently BLM 123, PLD 113, WHM 110, and has most of the other classes at 100ish.

My alt, Koporo, is a i110 PLD in need of a T5 clear. I can do both solo and dual-Tank runs, though I prefer the latter.

I know all phases of the fight from my clear as Edgar, but I have never made it past divebombs because no one else ever survives it (god dammit).

*bookmarks thread* i've done the primals hm and the stuff needed to get my relic up to atma stage...i main on a dps with 100 gear (i think that's right anyway >.>;;; ) i ususally run stuff with erik as my tank but that leaves 2-6 slots open for people! :D usually i try to run my stuff when he's home so around midnight or later central time o3o

Right now I think a T5 clearing time is in order :3

So I'll see about setting up an appropriate time starting the week of March 15 (if not sooner), perhaps that day or another Sunday (March 8)?

You'll notice that I put in specific starting hours. I plan for these things to be 1-2hour long depending on how many need that specific clear / experience level. If it's cleared fast, of course we can also work on others for a bit so you can gain experience without it being a DF-fest. Please let me know if you want me to include other hours/days. I just put in my schedule for the default and forgot that it should include more xD;

Generally, I like keeping Tuesday nights free because I do the WoD-weekly on Tuesday but I would be ok with helping if it is the more reliable timing.

http://doodle.com/w674e5panzuukcrz

I'd like to offer my help with T5 if that will then get me a solid group of friends to help me get through the dreaded T6!

Mind you, my highest is ilvl103 BLM, so I do not know if you'll want that kind of gimp help. But I'm here.

I'd like to offer my help with T5 if that will then get me a solid group of friends to help me get through the dreaded T6!

Mind you, my highest is ilvl103 BLM, so I do not know if you'll want that kind of gimp help. But I'm here.

i100 is plenty enough for t6 @_@

i100 is plenty enough for t6 @_@

All right then, colour me interested! I've put up my availability on your Doodle.

Hi can I get a time check if people would be able to make Sunday 3pm PST? (March 15) for T5?

People who need it:

Bryn (Tank)

Brianna (WHM or MNK)

Koporo (PLD)

Blue (Caster DPS)

Caspar (?)

If we do it with these people, I can fill in the 2nd healer role or DPS.

We'll need 2 others to fill in for DPS or one more for healer. :3

Nako, Freelance?

The Keru is i121 SCH and i120 WHM so can help heal all the things! 3PM EST is usually the readiest time for me to be available!

I've healed all of First and Second Coil, as well as healed Garuda, Shiva, Ramuh, Mog and Levi EX! I've cleared Titan and Ifrit EX though as DPS and I don't really remember them well. xD

3pm PST on Sunday being 5pm Central, yes, I can do that. :) I'd prefer to DPS, but I can heal if necessary.

Awesome, thank you!

So far I'm hoping that the majority of the group would have this lineup (and based on little tiny tidbits here and there)

Bryn and Koporo will be 2 tanking.

Myself and Brianna can heal.

DPS: Caspar (MNK?), Blue (BLM), Freelance (BLM), annnd someone! (DPS)

After that, the next thing we can do is a couple Primal clears?

I'd also be happy to help as WHM/SCH or DPS. Have cleared up to T9 and all primals except Odin, although need practice on Ifrit.

I'm usually free afternoon GMT (morning EST) or past midnight GMT (6-10pm EST). The only day I can't do is Sunday 8-10pm EST as it's my raid night.

But yeah, just need a little bit of notice beforehand so I know if I need to stay awake lol. Would love to help out if I can. :P