Get that Clear!

Anyone wanna do one or two learning runs in ST with me? Ive just gotten into it a bit after a busy few real life months. I dont like to pug a first run, prefer to run it with friends so I can be useful from then on. I dont want a fish, teach me to fish.

I could join you for one or two. Give me a time and I'll try to be there.

No rush im working until Tuesday anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you manage to get it? I sent a tell to you but you didn't respond.

It looked like you went in though. If you still need help with clearing or didn't clear yesterday, shoot me a message when I'm on.

Did you manage to get it? I sent a tell to you but you didn't respond.

It looked like you went in though. If you still need help with clearing or didn't clear yesterday, shoot me a message when I'm on.

D:! I apologize, I didn't see any /tell from you. I figured since you got the clear I would just grab people I know/had offered.

Salem and Brianna, the healers, both got their clears for T5.

Would people prefer some extreme practice/help? Or continue with Coil runs?

I'm not sure if it's changed, but Levi EX and Mog EX are needed for Ramuh EX, and then Ramuh is needed to unlock Shiva. I think that's still the case.

I'd be happy to come along and heal or DPS for you! Would especially like to heal Mog EX if you're running it, as I've been farming it for the healing bow but no luck as of yet.

I can help heal some of the things, if it's needed. I've got clears up to T7, all the 24 man raids done, and I've done Levi, Moogles, Shiva, and Titan EX. ( Though even with practice I'm stillllllllllll kind of pathetic at Titan. )

But I'm definitely happy to help!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is still a thing, but after trying to get through T6 with DF a few more times throughout the week, I've settled my mind that I just will not get through it that way, there's always too many casualties (a good half of which came from my hand I believe, though my last DF party insisted that I was doing good and I wasn't the one wiping us).

So I'm putting PF up for T6 as I write this. If anyone is bored/wanting tomes/feeling heroic, any help is mostly appreciated.

I finally hit level 50 on my first class and finished the pre patches story questline.  I proceeded to continue on after you get the Magitek Armor mount and I've noticed pretty much every quest requires me to use Duty Finder to do them.  Sadly I can not for the life of me find anyone to do these with and waiting hours just for a queue to pop isn't something I want.

I'd ask my FC but they are always busy and I really hate asking for help to begin with.  Kinda leaves me screwed when you think about it.  I've basically just started to level other classes.  I may just be going about it the wrong way though. Being shy really sucks sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd ask my FC but they are always busy and I really hate asking for help to begin with.  Kinda leaves me screwed when you think about it.  I've basically just started to level other classes.  I may just be going about it the wrong way though.  Being shy really sucks sometimes.

Congratulations! :D

This is a bit late but, if you still need help, please send along a /tell to Aris Frey. (Although am in GMT so it might pose a problem)

I'm sure there was a LS dedicated to helping people catch up, but I can't find it anywhere. Hopefully someone else will know if it's still available.

Everyone was new once, and most players are very understanding of that and are happy to lend a hand. There's no harm in asking - all your FC friends can do is say 'yes' or 'no', and it won't be anything personal if they do, just that they're busy doing something else or in a queue already. :)