Get that Clear!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make that, Aeon has an event planned. Sorry!

Let me know what other times we can do it for ya!

For now on March 15 3pm PDT (pacific daylight savings)

Koporo - PLD Single Tank

Brianna - WHM

Salem Nunh - SCH

Freelance - BLM

Caspar - MNK

Kage - BLM (lols)

Blue - BLM

I may do a different DPS but honestly with echo and gear we don't need the dps limit break xD

I Volunteer to help/be helped.  119 ninja that's done up to T7 and all the EXs but Ramuh and Shiva, definitely would like to do more primals myself.  Not to worried about coilas I'm in a newbies static and we will get there, but will help if needed!

(Update!)

Won't be free to help out until late march sadly.

Lurial Vashir - ilvl116 Scholar

Content Cleared - Coil T1-10, Garuda EX, Leviathan EX, Moogle Ex, Ramuh Ex, Shiva Ex

Tiergan Vashir - ilvl116 Paladin

Content Cleared - Coil T1-7, Garuda EX, Leviathan EX, Moogle Ex

Desired Content - I'm mostly just here to help :> Though I do need Ramuh Ex/Shiva Ex for Tiergan. However, I heard tanking Ramuh can actually be somewhat difficult and I'm not sure if I want to subject people to my derpadin tanking.

Locke Rinannis: i124 SCH/WHM, i110+ NIN/MNK/BRD, i106 PLD/WAR

- Content Cleared: T10 and all Ex Primals

- I'm pretty set on Locke as far fulfilling PvE content and am totally down with helping people out with whatever! Just send me a tell or a message here.

Orrian Servais: i119BLM/SMN

- Content Cleared: T7 and Garuda/Titan/Ifrit

- Would loooove to get a T8 farm for the High Allagan casting robe for Orrian. Getting to Shiva Ex would be a plus, but I'm not pushing it for him.

I'm free most evenings and late nights EST, though I tend to have my static on Wednesdays/Thursdays (it varies slightly). But yeah, I'll keep an eye on this thread!

I don't know who you are in-game, Kage, and your RPC profile says nothing sooo... I'm currently waiting as Jet'a Vann (as written in the Doodle), if you still need me to help with T5.

Sorry since I stopped RPing out of anxiety I took it off.

In-game as Kage Kiryuu.

Invites will start going out in... 3-4 hours as it's at 3pm.

Edit: I'm really sorry if things mess up by an hour, i forgot Daylight savings was not yet started when i first said the time.

I don't know who you are in-game, Kage, and your RPC profile says nothing sooo... I'm currently waiting as Jet'a Vann (as written in the Doodle), if you still need me to help with T5.

Sorry since I stopped RPing out of anxiety I took it off.

In-game as Kage Kiryuu.

Invites will start going out in... 3-4 hours as it's at 3pm.

Edit: I'm really sorry if things mess up by an hour, i forgot Daylight savings was not yet started when i first said the time.

No worries, I'll be online doing some crafting/spiritbonding, hit me up whenever, unless you want to rep me with someone who needs the clear (I offered to help with T5, but I'm on T6)! Either way, send a friend request when you're on. I'll love to help even with EX primals, still need lots of weekly weapons and the extra cards for MGP are always nice!

Anyone wanna do one or two learning runs in ST with me? Ive just gotten into it a bit after a busy few real life months. I dont like to pug a first run, prefer to run it with friends so I can be useful from then on. I dont want a fish, teach me to fish.

I could join you for one or two. Give me a time and I'll try to be there.

I can help with T 1-4 (I can't do T5 because my lag on divebombs kill my team QQ) dungeon/primal HMs and I've done Moogle EX, and I can go either as a SCH (119), SMN (101) or BRD (109) (soon to be WHM as well). I'll try to keep an eye on the thread to see if I can help with any runs. :o I haven't done hardly any of the primal EXs (due to said lag), but I've also done Levi EX.