Why you no know T'caska?

I think I heard you giggle in the background last night. But when I turned around to respond, le poof! You were gone. Why T'caska no know Claire? D:

Because she needed to help a certain blonde miqo'te sleep!

This is true, otherwise i would have been happy to stick sround. Priorities though!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble juggling my RP connections as it is, but then I saw this thread and I just couldn't resist. T'caska sounds adorable, and I can certainly envision her and I'rila getting along famously.

Feel free to hit me up on either I'rila Xanh or I'rhaane Jihro for some IC time of the friendly and lighthearted variety. Well, assuming our characters actually do get along. I think they will. But rivalry would be interesting to play too. Just - come talk to me, kk?

You know, T'caska, the real question is, why you no know D'eshel?

You should totally get to meet him! He'd be really interested in getting to know a dev-- a fun cat-girl like yourself!

Ha! Maybe he should find her and see what happens!

I have trouble juggling my RP connections as it is, but then I saw this thread and I just couldn't resist. T'caska sounds adorable, and I can certainly envision her and I'rila getting along famously.

Feel free to hit me up on either I'rila Xanh or I'rhaane Jihro for some IC time of the friendly and lighthearted variety. Well, assuming our characters actually do get along. I think they will. But rivalry would be interesting to play too. Just - come talk to me, kk?

Well thank you for one of the sweetest replies to my thread!

Well I -would- rp with T'caska except she hates Vance! xD Okay, maybe he went overboard saying she was a witch and poisoned his drink, but hate?! Hit me up anytime. xD

We have RPd and it was... HEY GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

Really though, since I posted this thread here I have had a ton of invitations to RP, so many that Im starting to feel guilty for not being able to RP with everyone. So a tip for anyone considering themselves new to this amazing community - Just put yourself out there. Don't get discouraged (like I did) if you don't find much meaningful RP in game at first. Interact with people both OOC and IC, both in game and here and I promise that (unless your character wants to kill them) you will find some of the greatest RP you could ever come across.

One thing I've also started doing is just finding out where people I want to RP with are in the world and then going there, turn off running, walk past them with an emote or two, and then seeing what happens. If someone did that me then you better believe I would respond. I seem to keep saying it but I really feel like RP needs to be fluid and spontaneous for the most part. Planning is great when it comes to events and character development/background but if you just want to get some RP going - get into the grit of it and just do it!

I'm alwys, always, always looking for new people to RP with. So whenever you see Kyrio Lamansque around (though he's usually around the Quicksand, since it seems to be the most reliable place to find RP), always be welcome to poke me. Even if I'm running mindlessly about, a poke or a whisper will pull me IC in an instant!

The character Gratus is extremely somber and rather taciturn. He could use someone who would excite things around him and maybe stir him from his quiet little corner of the world.

Feel free to cause a problem in his smithy any time! Read about him below.

An invitation to cause trouble? Consider T'caska intrigued!

I'm alwys, always, always looking for new people to RP with. So whenever you see Kyrio Lamansque around (though he's usually around the Quicksand, since it seems to be the most reliable place to find RP), always be welcome to poke me. Even if I'm running mindlessly about, a poke or a whisper will pull me IC in an instant!

T'caska rarely goes to the quicksand anymore due to an orc I am building up to with her but if you feel like visiting Gridania I'm sure she would be happy to say hi!

juuusssttttt gonna drop this here.....

bacchus shots contest

also if you see me running aound; feel free to gimmie a poke and we can either set up some rp or just chitchat x3

I gots to see if my schedule will allow me to make it and T'caska also needs to convince Floria to go with her!

Still completely recommend t'caska! She's a total sweet heart in and out of character, a great writer and character and a really good friend! I'd be leeching her free time right now if i wasn't at work

Same goes for Floria! Anyone would be lucky to RP with such a great character!

T'caska and Floria can often be found together so chances are you could get 2 people to RP with for the price of one. You won't be disappointed!

So I've decided that I would very much like it T'caska had a sibling come out of the woodwork. Feel free to check her wiki to learn more but the basic story behind T'caska's family is that she is an orphan that grew up in Ul'dah but now lives in Gridania. She has no blood family that she knows of and was told as a child that her parents were dead. She took the name T'caska Khevo only because she was told by an unknown family friend that it was her name.

It would be completely possible and probable for T'caska to have a sibling pop up, possibly another orphan or adopted at a young age. Only requirements would be that the sibling would need to Miqo'te (seeker) and fairly close to her age of 19, within reason.

If you have a character that might fit the bill and you would like to break into some RP and maybe start an arc, please PM me here on in game and we can work out some details. I would like this to be a very long story/interaction between characters.

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd like a character that's the polar opposite of yours, you might wanna meet Zy'dala.

Of course! Like I said in the other thread, I'm going to keep an eye out for you!

If you ever want to go hunting for ghosts, /rally people around town or play some hide and seek, throw a cake my way and my fake ears might perk up!

That all sounds like great fun except for the ghostly part *shivers*. But I know where to find some really good cake!

Just one word.. poo

still poo!

yucky!