Why you no know T'caska?

Hey everyone, I'm posting because I know this is a great way to stir up some juicy and compelling RP and that's what I'm looking for. I'll tell you a little about myself and if it sounds like I would fit in with you and yours or if you would like to engage me in anything, please don't hesitate!

T'caska is a young Miqo'te prone to trouble-making, naivety, and rambunctiousness. Why just last night she had her first taste of alcohol and slid right off a chair. She tends to cling onto the most interesting of people, wanting to know everything about them and figure out what made them the way they are.

T'caska needs to find someone willing to run around, get dirty, and just have some fun. This world can be way too serious at times so why shouldn't we roll around in the dirt?

T'caska also needs a steady footed and level headed person in her world that can bring her down from the clouds when her feet need to be planted. Having lived on her own now for many years without much of a sense of responsibility, T'caska could use some discipline.

T'caska can also offer some ambient RP for your Event or for your gatherings/meetings... And don't worry, She can keep a secret.

So now you need to ask yourself... Why you no know T'caska?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'caska is welcome to RP with any of my characters! The only one that's not listed in my sig is Vallois, though he's probably not going to be much fun for her anyway--he's just a merc that sits around and grunts. She'd probably get the most entertainment out of Val, as he enjoys joking around and causing mischief as well. Cyrus is deceased, and Melfice isn't a very nice person!

Either way, you're welcome to contact me any time for RP if you see me online :)

If you see Sounsyy Mirke around in game, feel free to just walk up! ^^ Souns is about as level headed as they come and seems to have a growing soft spot for young, naive people.

#makynd'lyp'azihthelistgoesonwhatishappening

Thank you for the replies everyone! I'm still in the process of trying to contact each of you!

In other news, the King of the Golden Fist Tournament was amazing, thank you for the invite Flynt!

Sorry I was busy at work when you contacted me! Next time I hope to be more free so Val can hang with T'caska :D

I think that's adorable that T'caska's seemingly turned out the opposite of Khy. Living on her own left her a good chance to act silly and rambunctious, and he in turn got stuck living alone and took it as impetus to get all too serious and responsible himself. That's just neat~

FUN FACT: I initially misread "T'caska" as "Tsukasa".

lucky-star-tsukasa-Favim.com-232895.gif

In either case, both are adorbs as hell.

Welcome to Balmung and to the RPC! If you need giant RoeLady in your life, feel free to poke Steel. I'm usually around at about 6-7pm EST or so. <3

Hope you has fun!

FUN FACT:  I initially misread "T'caska" as "Tsukasa".

lucky-star-tsukasa-Favim.com-232895.gif

In either case, both are adorbs as hell.

Welcome to Balmung and to the RPC!  If you need giant RoeLady in your life, feel free to poke Steel.  I'm usually around at about 6-7pm EST or so.  <3

Hope you has fun!

I always has fun! I will definitely look you up but I have a tendancy to be frightened of people larger than I am...

In other news, I has a wiki now, work in progress as it is...

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/T%27caska_Khevo

Got to get in a proper session with T'caska, Gotta say i loved the rp! T'caska is a great character and i'm looking forward to our next session!

if you haven't met T'caska ... Why you no know T'caska?!

I keep asking everyone this question!

I don't know why....I must either find the 'why' or find T'caska....you know what? Why not both? I will hunt you down....

OuO

You really need to, she isn't that hard to track down!