Your character's Facebook status.

Picture of a river.

"Fishing again." -- feeling bored :| 

*picture of a massive fish flopping with an arm, leg, and tail poking out one side underneath it*

YEEEEAAAAAH FISHIIIIIIIING!!!!!!1111one!

Seriously. How did I catch a 19 foot long carp out of an ankle deep puddle?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maia's would all be entirely about other people, and describing mundane things and thoughts throughout the day.

"Tancred is the best retainer. He's nice enough to type these messages for me!"

"Miss Momone is truly amazing in how she can use a sword AND a shield. At the same time!"

"Mr. Yattaru was making a lot of noise again. I couldn't tell if he was singing, or if he was getting into another fight with the furniture..."

"I hope that Mr. Lucky is feeling better. Feel better soon, Mr. Lucky!"

"I tried to deliver some cookies to Miss Anstarra today, but I couldn't find her. Hopefully the chocobo shapes are okay."

"Jus kidin abuot Tancred! Aelis is the greatst retainer of al taim! Every1 shuuld hiyer her and give her enuf gil to reteir welthy!" (This message would be posted by Aelis logged into Maia's account.)

Aaand so on.

"Long day at work, Like this status If you are coming home to an empty house!"

-Five minutes later on twitter-

" Wildwoods mean muggin me on the way home. #HerManWasLookingThisWay"

-Looks at Bri getting on a fight on worldstar. Reuploads to facebook-

"#BriannaNo #YouGoingtoGaolNow"

I imagine Steel would be completely lame at Facebook, like one of those people who posts a picture of Garfield holding a coffee mug and some completely un-funny quote or grump next to the image.

Cliaux would be all selfies, all the time. Most of them aimed downwards intentionally for "effect".

"Professor Taeros flunked me on my midterms again. I asked him why they even matter when passing or failing this class depends almost entirely on our performance on the final exam. He told me they matter because 'repeat failures build character'.

...I miss Professor Jin'li."

"Rordán's chewed through my boots again. Cheeky bastard."

Jajara really likes Farmville for some reason and won't stop inviting all her friends to play with her. Every now and again she might show up tagged in somebody else's photo but she doesn't seem to post much about herself. She's the type of person who isn't too ashamed to post tacky thrown-together-in-photoshop pictures of horrifyingly sappy things. Happy faces and hearts and bad poetry, all tagged for Chuchukepa. GROSS.

Delial hardly ever posts anything but when she does, it's passive aggressive as heck. Can't stop talking smack about "these idiot people" and about how "it's a surprise that they don't swallow their own tongues." Now and again she'll do the selfie with a colorful drink thing and then go silent for weeks.