Regarding Dark Knight...

Would you be on ICly?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be on ICly?

• Heeeeell yeah!
    • Uh uh.

Im just saying be prepared to be disappointed rp wise if only Au Ra are DRK worthy.

Just showing there's a possibility.

Because that stopped white mages. And domans. And people already RPing DRK. And Garlean spies. And voidsent. And Ascians.

Im not saying you CANT do it. Im just giving an observation.

I assume everyone thinks im trying to keep them from being DRK. Which im not.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if they only used lore to say only the Au Ra can be dark knights, it wouldn't work because not everyone will play an Au Ra, and if the MC breaks the lore, it sets the precedent that anyone can. They may however state that dark knight is a job originally created by the Au Ra, but I can't see them race locking it even in lore.

I don't really care what they do with it honestly. 

No matter how you cut it lore gets broken by everyone when they want something. Even I do it. (Not much of a backup but still lol)

I'm not arguing that really, I'm just pointing out there is no precedent for an assumption they would make a job race specific unless it was just that race invented but anyone could learn it.

I don't really care what they do with it honestly. 

No matter how you cut it lore gets broken by everyone when they want something. Even I do it. (Not much of a backup but still lol)

I'm not arguing that really, I'm just pointing out there is no precedent for an assumption they would make a job race specific unless it was just that race invented but anyone could learn it.

We are spoiled in that regard in FFXIV, that there are no race restrictions.

Otherwise, people might find it odd that a lalafell can break a boulder, one over 10 times his own mass, with a single axe-swing. Ok, well, it's odd that anyone can do that, but go figure.

Roger roger. Small note about how stupidly designed Elusive is, though: You don't "travel" until the animation ends, so it can't actually be used to dodge AoE.

Anything that's better than Breakaway Shot from CO is INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT at what it does compared to that.

Also I thought Mustadio was an engineer.

Im just saying be prepared to be disappointed rp wise if only Au Ra are DRK worthy.

Just showing there's a possibility.

Because that stopped white mages. And domans. And people already RPing DRK. And Garlean spies. And voidsent. And Ascians.

And dragons. Don't forget dragons. Love me some dragons.

Roger roger. Small note about how stupidly designed Elusive is, though: You don't "travel" until the animation ends, so it can't actually be used to dodge AoE.

Anything that's better than Breakaway Shot from CO is INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT at what it does compared to that.

Also I thought Mustadio was an engineer.

They've shown off Leg Shot. I've made up my mind.

I need to dye the bohemian coat red, pack a DRK sword and rp two guns strapped to my side named ebony and ivory.

Girls would flock to me even more. 

"My name, is Aaron the voidsent hunter. Pleased to meet you."

Lmao I would have fun for days.