I.O.U

Does anyone else feel like they owe quite a bit of other people rp or even have regulars that you frequently owe rp? It's the reason why I'm swaying away from the connection forums at this point.

Not really.

I mean there are a few people that I was trying to meet up with for some RP, but overall our times haven't lined up. I'm an 11pm-3am est timezone player, and everyone else seems to be logging off at the point.

That and I made Manasas Reed bottlenecked into something I didn't like, so I ditched it and am working on something else.

Eeeeeyup.

Though now that I've pretty much met most of my personal goals prior to Heavensward, I find myself twiddling my thumbs and hoping to get moar RP things going.

There's been a continuing story going on with my FC, but it's been challenging to keep up even with a synopsis posted. Pretty much all feels like my fault, though, and I just...owe everyone there all the things.

....I need a drink. :c

SHORT ANSWER: Yes, so many.

Oh yeah, I have a LOT of em.

All piling up because of my obsession with gearing Ramen, Kurt and Nah. I need to take a break from the PvE before I burn myself out, but Ramen is already creeping on level 46 as a warrior and Kurt only needs the WoD belt...and Nah just needs one more oil to drop. @_@

On the Kurt front, Floria Raine and her cooking lessons and Nigel Beaulieu(i can't spell) for a bit of engineering talk. Nako'li Chalahko, obviously because he's Kurt's boss. Cliodhna Eoghan, obviously because she's Kurt's boss. Adeya Evenar, because she's like the first friend he made and one of the closest although not recently. Steel Wolf, maybe she'd like to hear that the kid is still alive and well...to a degree. He also owes the Vorgans another visit. Ludivine Goultard is another one Kurt owes RP to, she did have an impact on his earlier adventuring career and outlook. Probably Gwannes, Seiko and Edda Vincents but well I'm not entirely sure they'd appreciate having this guy resurface. Y'lani and Kurt need to meet again and be Canadian again...shooting apologies and clarifications at each other because of that one time. 

Keil needs to meet with Khivva Nhis again and maybe finally confront their old clan. I think he also owes Vynka Lanore a visit to show her that the skittish kitten she saw all those months back is still breathing. Atoli Taira and Tricky J'vicho too but I haven't seen them in a while. T'shina Vashka(I'm not sure about the spelling) as well, she might be interested in the shit he's gotten himself into again. We can't forget his girlfriend too, V'armibeh Nitsah. 

Nah I think has yet to meet Liliro Liro and I will skip sleeping if I have to to make it happen. Though Nah herself can't at the moment what with being tied to her personal storyline. Also Floria Raine once more for some fencing/sword and boarding lessons. Vahli Tayuun and Miata Luna as well, I need to go reach out to em more. I think Hotaru Gin might be one...but I'm not sure she'd still be interested what with the shift in Nah's goals. The whole I don't want to do bad things shtick, she did steal from blind old lalafellin man and gave back what she still a little later.

Ramen probably has to go see Professor D again, maybe come clean that she's specifically been picking fights with voidsent. She also has to get back with Adeya Evenar but I don't know how that'll play out. Of course, how could I forget her siblings(no they are not related) Vanille, I mean uhh Aaron, and Aleria Frostheart. Avis Inkwood wood probably be pleased to hear from the little ram and how she's locking horns with dangerous things too. 

Effie...has no friends yet. I need to make her IC. 

Also I remember Flynt Reddard wanting to meet my alts. Same case with Fina Archer. I need to get around to that though I'd have to find viable hooks, not just for these two but for the others I haven't met yet or haven't met in a while.

If I recall right Flynt runs a business in Ul'dah and Fina is an alchemist so that provides opportunities for them to meet Ramona and Effie respectively. The former, running her own dealership of raw materials, the latter being a stranded Sharlayan lab assistant ( I know zilch about Sharlayan lore and might rework Effie's backstory.) 

ALL OF THEM OWE AT LEAST ONE(MORE) VISIT TO AMELINE VALTIN.

ALL THE PEOPLE WHOSE CONNECTIONS THREADS I'VE POSTED IN BUT ONLY GOT BACK AT LIKE ONCE OR EVEN NOT AT ALL. I AM GUILTY, YOUR HONOR. I PLEAD GUILTY.

Though in my defense, my timezone is on the other end of the planet and some of the times they posted are when my ISP is being a butt or I'm already asleep because life. Still I owe it to those people. 

At any rate. I still have a lot of ties to bind once more and new ones to make. So yeah, you could say I'm...

SEVERELY IN DEBT. Like Ramona before she got her shit together.

Not that I owe, but more that I want to RP bump into.

Honestly, since the patch when I look most people are busy, though my numbers are going up. Also it is not as hit and run as it sounds, I always return to the scene of the crime if I spot you and will probably buzz in for extra RPs on the off chance.

So people.. stop being busy and get your RP flags up!

I feel bad because I have a lost of people who want to rp or still meet my character. If I try to slip away I end up running in to someone else who bumps in to my character and tries to so walk up rp. So I have to politely tell them oocly that I have to go and them add them to the ever growing list. Then let's throw in the pve portion of the game I play. So I end up in dungeons and spammed on skype for rp when I get out. Also when I am free not being able to get a hold of them.

Much fun all around!

So people.. stop being busy and get your RP flags up!

Mine is always up @_@

I owe everyone on my friends list more rp SOME PEOPLE NEED TO DRAG ME OFF FOR RP MORE OFTEN.

And this. This me. I just gotta leave the housing district sometimes... :blush:

• 1 month later...

This is a pain I know all too well.  It comes from being over-eager when it comes to getting involved in RP with people, overcommitting and underestimating the actual amount of time that RP takes.  I've found it helpful to have a specific idea of exactly when I want to do a certain thing, or even to ask people when they'd like to do something.  Communication is good.

The temptation can be strong to put the ball in someone else's court, and if you hassle someone too much it can feel a little like you're the only one interested in RP.

Probably Gwannes, Seiko and Edda Vincents but well I'm not entirely sure they'd appreciate having this guy resurface.

I know I would, I don't know where the "Oskwell and Seiko hate Kurt" thing came from but it's not true, you're probably right about Edda though.

More often that not I have a list of people who want to RP with me but can't find the time.  Which is fine and all, that's just the nature of things. It's pretty rare that I'm in the opposite situation, but that's mostly because I have way too much free time on my hands.