First Post ~ Want some free art?

Throwing up some art stuff I did today. I haven't drawn anything in a long time, but got inspired out of the blue to make some character art.

I like to doodle. I'm not a commission artist, I just do it for fun. But if you like it and maybe want some fan art too feel free to ask.

IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC STYLE THAT YOU WANT YOUR ART DONE, JUST PM ME!

They probably won't get done in a timely fashion, but I should be able to come up with something within a few days. Seeing as I did this one only in a matter of hours, haha.

I DO ALL MY ART WITH A MOUSE, NOT A STYLUS SO LINES MAY BE SHAKEY. JUST A WARNING

[align=center]

fThw41K.jpgF1UE57p.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]wkIxpvx.jpg[/align]

[align=center]tlcIFk3.jpg[/align]

THIS IS MY FAVORITE STYLE VVV

[align=center]WRziKS8.jpg[/align]

[align=center]tcMLdEQ.jpg[/align]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments, all. I'll be making a list then. Glad to see people liking this.

So far I'll do: 

Franz

Foxberry (I wouldn't mind doing an art trade!)

Nick (Of any character of your choice, I'll msg you when I finish the first two.)

Valirelia ~

Finally something to do so I won't be bored.

RIP Arbiter.

You're doing a damned good service just scooping people up, though. I fully hope/expect you to bait the hook with free art and then drop commission rates on everyone. It's only fair!

Of course it's only fair. I gotta get through the first 10 or so then they'll be $50 a pop.

Just kidding. 8-)

I look forward to it! :) Feel free to PM me.

I've got like a week and a half or so left of finals. ^^; Then free for the summer~ yey

I shall do once I get yours ready. I feel your pain on Finals.

I'd love art! If you have time for it and all. If you need references, please let me know!

But of course ~ I'll PM you when I get ready to do yours to get some references from you.

Unf

Very lovely artwork! I am so hyped for Au Ra.

Thank you. & As am I. The only reason I wanna play FF again.. Besides the wonderful RP community of course! *cough cough*

Very nice work. I'd love one of Adeya if you have time.

Yes ma'am. I'll PM you when I get to yours.

*ears perk up.* free. Art?

Sign me up! :)

Loving the picture. A talent indeed.

Free art for you, free art for you, free art for everyone!

[align=center]oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

[/align]

I should have included in my initial compliment post... I would like some free art please....

I'll add you appropriately into the roster then ~

I too would like free art, but man dat queue. Like t2 on a bad day for a caster.

Well, after the face I get pretty sloppy(lazy) with the body and what not, so they get done rather quickly.

Free art you say? :3 Yeas PLease

You have been added to the free art roster

I know you'll get bombarded by people asking, but I know Melodia has no art and I can't afford commissions. So free is nice. :blush:

This is the reason I do free art ~ You've been added to my roster. :D