Roast A Person Above You!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. Osric couldn't even keep this one sickly, dying, Miqo'te dead. Now he's running around selling people guns.

Immortal Flames here, we're a military and our primary purpose is to put down live Garleans. I put mine down. What happens afterwards is more a concern for the adventurer's guild, the Scions, and naive individuals who get shot point-blank.

Of course, Ser Crofte. Give my regards to the sultana, will you?

Can't you give the sultana your own regards?

How else did you earn your red wings?

Honorable discharge.

Probably not. Osric couldn't even keep this one sickly, dying, Miqo'te dead. Now he's running around selling people guns.

Immortal Flames here, we're a military and our primary purpose is to put down live Garleans. I put mine down. What happens afterwards is more a concern for the adventurer's guild, the Scions, and naive individuals who get shot point-blank.

Wasn't one of your characters his master? Gotta take responsibility, man. Jin'li's gonna get a bit far ahead otherwise.

Now now, Franz. Osric's quite literally built his career on fucking up, appealing to a higher authority to make it go away and then making bigger messes.

Warren sits on a high horse often....well a rock.

Edit: mel does not pull off those short shorts.

Now now, Franz. Osric's quite literally built his career on fucking up, appealing to a higher authority to make it go away and then making bigger messes.

18364.JPG

I admit defeat. Well-played, ser.

18364.JPG

Gods, Osric. Can't you follow the forum rules?

Osric, like most people with authority in Ul'dah, doesn't have to follow the rules, he just makes sure EVERYONE ELSE does.

Anyone -ever- know what Edda's thinking? I know sure as hells Franz doesn't.

Whether he's trying to be nice or mean, she just sits there with a stony face.

Titan might b a rock, but at least he shows some concern.

Better to be hard as a rock than the alternative. No wonder Franz's wife doesn't miss him.