Caravanning Novelist Branching Out

It's been far too long since I was last involved here. Rather than necro the previous thread from last year, I thought I'd start anew as so much has happened and changed.

My character is, ICly, an author of various romance and erotica novels under the pen-name of Shroudheart. Currently, he's in the midst of traveling with a caravan but he has a tendency to wander off on his own only to catch up with them later. 

That said!

I'm afraid my RP circle has dwindled and given the amount of time I have readily available, I'm looking to expand it. If you've any interest in meeting the fellow at all, you're more than welcome to post here or send me a message.

And for the curious few wanting to know more about him:

Erimmont Chevalier's Wiki Page (A WIP)

Looking forward to hearing back from any interested parties.

I just happen to have a character who loves reading such books in her spare time! So I'd imagine she will be more than happy to meet up. However there is one downside currently; she is and will remain in Ishgard for a good while. I hope this does not pose any troubles tho!

Hey there, I'd be glad to role-play sometime! I have a few different characters--one of whom loves reading sappy romance novels--so I'm sure we could get something set up!

I've another character with a (bordering on unhealthy) fascination with romance novels so I'd love to bump into your guy some time. Although mostly in Ul'dah because it has the best possibilities for people watching, she has a tendency to wander. She also has a fascination with Elezen ears, so my apologies in advance for that.

The glory of the caravan life and that he tends to be a wandering sort is that he need not stay locked with the caravan if he can give reason for his absence. 

@Addison: The Caravan is actually nearing the Shroud as we speak, so that's not at all a long stretch.

@Virella: Given that he's still gathering his belongings from his own time in Ishgard, I don't see why he couldn't meander up there to offer a fresh read to keep the nights warm.

@Ashe, Faye, Scaraphae: I'm all too glad to meet with the lot of you, really. Also, Adeya should pop on by again. Haven't seen her since our first meeting but that was mainly due to a plethora of life issues on my end.

You all can poke at me in-game or shoot me a message here and we'll see what magic we can work!

I'm not allowed to glow about him because we're friends...

... but if you aren't playin' with him, you're missin' out.

I will glow about him, since I was given no such restriction!

I've been friends with Monty for a while now, but the first thing that drew me to him was the *quality* with which he roleplays.  So, as Kiipa pointed out -- if you haven't roleplayed with Monty, you're definitely missing out on an engaging experience.

@Kiipa, Syranelle: You can glow all you want but it won't get you too many brownie points until we RP again!

@Everyone else!: You're more than welcome to poke at me via tells or message here. I'm rarely ever terribly busy (save gearing now that I'm level 60) and generally if I am, I'm usually willing to drop it in favor of RP.