[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIGN ME UP VERAD SENPAI

Certainly! Do you have a specific character in mind?

I rememberee to updated my post just as you posted. I will bring Luri unless we have too many magic types - then I will bring Tiergan instead. :>

I apparently have to let a plumber into my apartment building today thanks to my landlady giving me zero notice. I don't know if this will impact whether I come to the Doctor Bloom event on time. Apologies.

(Life pls. Just let me come to these things on time already. ;_; )

Crab Battle

Monday Dec 14, 8pm CST.

After the dumping of a shipment of Horse Oil into the river in Gridania, packs of River Yarzon have begun plaguing The Lavender Beds.  Soon the oil addicted crabs will be in and among the homes of the residential district causing untold mayhem.  Someone needs to send them packing before The Starlight Celebration begins and the holiday festivities are ruined by junkie crustaceans!

Crab Battle

Monday Dec 13, 8pm CST.

After the dumping of a shipment of Horse Oil into the river in Gridania, packs of River Yarzon have begun plaguing The Lavender Beds.  Soon the oil addicted crabs will be in and among the homes of the residential district causing untold mayhem.  Someone needs to send them packing before The Starlight Celebration begins and the holiday festivities are ruined by junkie crustaceans!

Question.. this says monday the 13th.. monday is the 14th. So do you mean sunday the 13th or monday the 14th?