[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been writing story posts at least loosely related to he plot over in my own little thread.  They're probably not terribly interesting since Aya's involvement in the story is so peripheral, but in the interest of thoroughness I am going to put the links here :)

They're not really a cohesive story, but they are chronological!

Part One: Returning to the Shroud

Part Two: Meeting with C'kayah - A Wild Chocobo Chase

Part Three: A Model's Reflections

Part Four: Gathering Info (Introducing the Sleeping Boar!)

Part Five: Of the Flight of Birds

Part Six: Aya Meets Weylan

Part Seven: Aya and the Rabbit Hole

Part Eight: Meeting with C'kayah Upon the Pier

• 2 weeks later...

It's All Fahn and Games

Situation: The Padjal O-Rehn Fahn has defied the will of Stillglade Fane and the Order of Entwined Serpents by rescuing three of the void-touched prisoners from captivity in Gridania. Now, he intends to meet with his contact, Liadan Summerfield, in Snakemolt in order to discuss how to manage prisoners far more dangerous and potentially volatile than the last batch. Nothing can possibly go wrong.

Time: Friday, Nov 6th, 9 PM CST

1. Liadan Summerfield

2. Leanne Delphium

3. Tengri Moks

(Note: Contact Liadan IC before signing up OOC for this one)

Sylph-Destructive Behavior

Situation: One more of the pactstones, the holy items commemorating the Pact of Gelmorra, remains to be found. Acquiring it could be the means to cleanse the void-touched prisoners of their corruption and the demonic hold on their souls. Unfortunately, it is hidden somewhere within the Sylphlands. Adventurers will have to brave dangerous territory in order to find and return the pactstone.

Note: This is a Lethal Event. Being taken out in combat can be fatal to your character.

Time: Sunday, Nov 8th, 7 PM CST

1. Liadan Summerfield (Tentative)

2. Anstarra Silverain

3. Nihka Mioni

4. Kiht Jakkya

5. Jana Ridah

Mending Fences

Situation: A certain adventuring party failed to subdue a horrible monster in and around Camp Tranquil, resulting in mass casualties for the Wailer and civilian population. This has led to a distrust of adventurers, and may interfere with effectively containing the problem of void-touched prisoners. Some diplomacy in the form of helping to repair and guard the camp may be in order.

Note: Success at this event will remove the /Responsible For Slaughter/ Consequence inflicted on the story as a whole as a result of a past event.

Time: Thursday, Nov 5th, 8 PM CST

1. Leanne Delphium

2. Orrin Halgren

3. Reppu Hijiri

Orrin is fill for Sylph destructive, otherwise, I think Liadan would enlist Orrin's help for for Fahn and games, am I wrong?

I actually had assumed you'd be in Mending Fences, so I had asked a few other people to come with Liadan. I'll explain more in-game.

IT'S ALL FAHN AND GAMES

UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT

...tentative sign-up for Tengri, awaiting word on new raid nights from static leader. :)

I already told you that I'm going to murder your raid leader if they try to schedule raid that night. :angel:

Okay. After each event, Zanzan is just, "How do people live among these elementals because holy s*********************"

I DIDN'T MEAN TO. I SWEAR. :angel:

"I'm a Thaumaturge and what is this Conjurer next to me chanting about--- OKAY. EVERYONE JUST GOT EATEN BY THE GROUND. THAT'S NICE. NOT LIKE ITS GONNA EAT US TOO. YOU KNOW, IMMA JUST GO BACK TO LIMSA NOW. PEACE."

Okay. After each event, Zanzan is just, "How do people live among these elementals because holy s*********************"

I DIDN'T MEAN TO. I SWEAR. :angel:

"I'm a Thaumaturge and what is this Conjurer next to me chanting about--- OKAY. EVERYONE JUST GOT EATEN BY THE GROUND. THAT'S NICE. NOT LIKE ITS GONNA EAT US TOO. YOU KNOW, IMMA JUST GO BACK TO LIMSA NOW. PEACE."

It was just the bad guys!

...and all of their friends.