[Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys

Disney better not royally fuck over Star Wars.

Talking bout anything after the prequels aren't Canon no fuck you Disney you got rid of Starkiller.

Let's face it. Starkiller was barely canon. You do not get to lolthrow STAR DESTROYERS around just because you can.

But now. They got rid of Revan, and Bane, and... and... So many things. Also got rid of star wars zombies.

Talking bout anything after the prequels aren't Canon no fuck you Disney you got rid of Starkiller.

Let's face it. Starkiller was barely canon. You do not get to lolthrow STAR DESTROYERS around just because you can.

But now. They got rid of Revan, and Bane, and... and... So many things. Also got rid of star wars zombies.

He didn't throw it around though.

He simply guided it to the ground. And he WAS Canon till fucking Disney

They've made it abundantly clear that they don't mind picking out decent elements from the EU. Revan may very well make an appearance in the future. You never know. :)

Heh. SWTOR. In which every RP, at least as far as I could tell, was even MORE about people trolling for ERP than in the average MMO.

Cuz... that's what Sith are all about. Galactic conquest? Hayell nawh, they just wanna conquer some bootay. 

And don't even get me started on all the "hawt" Jedi to Padawan "romance".

Heh. SWTOR. In which every RP, at least as far as I could tell, was even MORE about people trolling for ERP than in the average MMO.

Cuz... that's what Sith are all about. Galactic conquest? Hayell nawh, they just wanna conquer some bootay. 

*grumbles*

The whole Imp side RP scene really put me out because of that. Passion =/= sex.

Also, Rep side needs more smuggler, underworld guilds.  When I resubbed and went there I had a blast RPing an imperial expat turned smugger.

It really a shame with that RP community though ... you really only seem to find RP either in the Fleets (bleh) or hidden away inside Guild strongholds while plenty of other cool corners of that game remain unused.

You should have played on the EU servers :D For all the faults that are no doubt shared between all the different regions, we had the Council.  The Council consisted of folks from various major guilds (Imp. side at least, never saw the Republic side all that much.  Republic scum being what they are, and all.) and gave birth to the Judgements Reach events!

Server-wide faction on faction RP-PvP, based around loose rules (Auto attacks and a choice of limited special attacks for most players, high ranking individuals and guild leaders get a handful more to make them tougher, but juicier, targets.) to prolong the action, allow communication, and all that good stuff.  'Twas huge, and darned fun, just... a shame it all fell apart.  Alas.

Also, can confirm most RP happens in guild strongholds now, with the open-world RP being... well... see the above quote.  For the love of the Gods steer clear of Korriban if you don't have a ready supply of eye bleach.

Proof that we could all get along, from time to time. Taken after the final events of the third campaign.

Screenshot_2012-07-06_20_59_50_783322.jpg

Screenshot_2012-07-06_20_54_25_536719.jpg

Screenshot_2012-07-06_20_53_59_629237.jpg

And a sampling of the glorious Imperial heroes to turn up:

Screenshot_2012-07-06_20_40_06_303574.jpg

Screenshot_2012-07-06_20_40_37_769373.jpg

A~~~~nd the fourth:

Screenshot_2012-10-20_20_51_17_098089_zpsa4354455.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-26_21_25_33_348245_zps13ee40a7.jpg

Huge blast of nostalgia, going through all these... Sigh

Anyway! Inarah and I saw the new film this morning.  Hugely impressed, and want to see where the new films go from here :3