My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to sign Klyn up for Neither Contented if there are spots available.... it is past time that she dropped in on Xanadu.

I think An only met Klyn once! Good chance to renew acquaintanceship~ If you can call it meeting. The one time I remember was like, the last event of Scales, where the No-Eyed Man got shot in the face.

More Subtil(?) as Jana, and I guess I'll state that she intends to try and drag Virara along (depending on how her event last time played out/who else signs up for this one first).

I'd be up for it, but I have RP arrangements every thurs.

I would like to sign Klyn up for Neither Contented if there are spots available.... it is past time that she dropped in on Xanadu.

I think An only met Klyn once! Good chance to renew acquaintanceship~ If you can call it meeting. The one time I remember was like, the last event of Scales, where the No-Eyed Man got shot in the face.

I'm not sure that they even spoke to each other during that whole event. Klyn was on riot duty if I remember correctly and An was..... dragging a body on to the roof.

I'm not sure that they even spoke to each other during that whole event. Klyn was on riot duty if I remember correctly and An was..... dragging a body on to the roof.

Yup! That was fun. I remember rolling well. Well, this'll be a more for-real first meeting =3

• 2 weeks later...

1. More Subtil - Friday April 29, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social] [$]

Invitations have been sent to the allies of Helene La Floret and The Inquisition for a night of fine dining and games.  Everyone needs a break, right?

2. Them That Sold Doves - Monday May 2, 8:00 PM CST

[social/Combat] [&]

The Cult of Ratotoskr, in wake of recent events, has turned violent, declaring The Inquisition its sworn enemy.  Inquisitor Vidocq has no choice but to put them down.

1.  Virara

2.  Eva

3.  Klyn

4.  Marti

3. Holy Instruments - Wednesday May 4, 8:30 PM CST

[Mostly Social/Political] [%]

The location has been found, and the allies have been called.  The defense of of The Grave of Ratotoskr must be prepared for the final battle.

1. An

2. Enju

3. Leanne

4. Orrin

4. The Midst of The Garden - Thursday May 5, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social/Exploratory] [iNVITE ONLY]

In the depths of the Great Gubal Library The Archivist must be confronted.  The crimes have been atoned for, but will that be enough?

1. Rhea Zaheela

2. Rini Kett

3. Others