My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14]

Evangeline will be putting on a cloak and reliving the old dragon worshiping days in Cut off the Gold

Assuming a cloud of angry cats don't murder her for a book first.

If anyone needs a hook (Eva is there for the inquisition, believe it or not) let me know and I can give you one IC. If you're new to the plot this thread hasn't been explored much, so hit me up!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess signing up for Cut Off the Gold as Alexia, although it makes little sense if at all =X.

It'll be fun, everyone loves Heresy.

Spying on Mar, of course! Clearly this is the evidence she was looking for...or something.

Oooh, Marti-senpai...oh yes, evidence. *cough*

Well, here's hoping Xanadu sees fit to call An in for And No Man Could Bind Him! Which would make the most sense for her at this point in things.

Which is Spahro's call, really. Otherwise I'll sign up for Cut Off The Gold, because hey, social stuff~

That gold event. If there's a slot open. Something social (though it might already be full, which oh well)

Unless An gets brought into that other event.... in which case Nihka would at least -try- to go along.

Oh how interesting this will be.

Dun dun dunnnnn.

I'll bring a squirt bottle just in case things go south.

:P You know how Rini is; combat is a last resort for her. She's talked down inquisitors, immortal guardians, but can she talk down someone without her magical rolls?? lol

Prepare thyself Evangeline! For you will be faced with all the compassion, empathy, and love of a truly pure and innocent heart!

Oh how interesting this will be.

Dun dun dunnnnn.

I'll bring a squirt bottle just in case things go south.

:P You know how Rini is; combat is a last resort for her. She's talked down inquisitors, immortal guardians, but can she talk down someone without her magical rolls?? lol

Prepare thyself Evangeline! For you will be faced with all the compassion, empathy, and love of a truly pure and innocent heart!

My only weakness :c

Cut Off The Gold (Wednesday 3/2/2016)

[social/Investigation] [&] [New Player Friendly]

The faithful gather in the temple to preach the word of the savior, Drilltooth.  The Inquisition has sent agents undercover to observe the rites of what they consider to be a dangerous cult, while the people of The Brume flock to the rallying cry of new hope and a future of compromise

XqwCejSZA28

My body is ready.

• 3 weeks later...

Special Guest Event Poster Bellveil reporting in! Apologies for the extreme brevity of these event descriptions, as well as for the lack of pun titles, which were forbidden on pain of death.

Specific dates are to follow. Please make sure to consult with the symbol attached to the event to ensure you are still following your plot thread.

1. Fishers of Men - Tuesday, March 21, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social] [&]

Investigate the Cult of Ratatsokr to figure out what the hell's going on!

1. Evangeline Primrose

2. Klynzahr Ihrnachtwyn

3. Nihka Mioni

4. Virara Wakuwa

2. A Perfect Pest - Wednesday, March 23, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social] [%]

Follow Friont's trail before things get worse!

1. Anstarra Silverain

2. Enju Abbagliato

3. Martillais Heuloix

3. Abiding in Death - Thursday, March 24, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social] [#]

Consult with dragons and the Ossuary about the problem of zombie dragons!

1. Sarnai

2. Leanne Delphium

3. Orrin Halgren

4. Reppu Hijiri

4. Where Two or Three Are Gathered - Sunday, March 27, 8:00 PM CST

[Mostly Social] [$]

Meet and discuss plans with the Inquisition!

1. Jana Ridah

2. Gallien Vyese

3. V'aleera Lhuil

4. Nheu'a Polaali

Just for clarification does the % mark/"A Perfect Pest" event follow up on the "And No Man Could Bind Him" line?

I believe so, but check with Spahro later to be on the safe side.