My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jana should ask Virara for aid. Because when you have a foreigner meddling in inquisition affairs, might as well go all out no?

But yeah I'd love to jump in as either hired aid or on request. I just really want to try out these events abd see a bit of the story, even if I'm late.

Sign-ups have been updated to reflect remaining spaces and dates and times have been added.

There's still at least one space left in each event, so don't hesitate to jump in!

Aya, if I were going to make a suggestion, I would suggest Fishers of Men or Abiding in Death. Both A Perfect Pest and Where Two or Three Are Gathered are based on having prior information of the plot, and aren't very newbie-friendly accordingly. The other two you could get into and pick up the tenor of what's happening.

Jana should ask Virara for aid. Because when you have a foreigner meddling in inquisition affairs, might as well go all out no?

Training exercise? Training exercise!

The plot hook Jana's hanging out on seems to be taking a break from violence this round but maybe the next one!