3.4 Trailer!

Seriphyn

And yet despite the great trailer and the content lied before it, I still will feel like I can't accomplish anything to get those things casually playing it one day at a time.

I just hope that I can at least get through the new trials and the Alexander raid at least once on Arala to see it. But knowing my luck, I will need to grind gear as well. 

Still, I cannot wait for the feature. Though Apartments will be clogged day one D:

Wish SE restricted owning Apartments to One per account and somehow make it a shared spaced for all your characters.

Like, I'm just saying, if we're being taken to Ala Mhigo under the promises of some deranged cult lead by a highlander in a mask.. 

.. Where do I sign up? 

Not even sure they're alluding to Ala Mhigo, but there are highlanders so therefore I am hyped. 

Also what the hell did that chair just turn into an owl.

Like, I'm just saying, if we're being taken to Ala Mhigo under the promises of some deranged cult lead by a highlander in a mask.. 

.. Where do I sign up? 

Not even sure they're alluding to Ala Mhigo, but there are highlanders so therefore I am hyped. 

Also what the hell did that chair just turn into an owl.

ALA MHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really hope the Ala Mhigans are going to make terrible choices

BECAUSE I WILL MAKE AN EVENT OUT OF THIS

AND GET EVERY MURDERED INJURED

Also Sophia looks beautiful, I want her as my waifu

They are def going for Ala Mhigo, they datamined Highlander bro's outfit. It has Ala Mhigan crest on his back. Please be King of Ruin's cousin. Preferable being used by the Fists as their puppet kk thanks.

The Japanese VA for that masked hooded guy sounds a lot like Ilberd >.>

WHY WOULD YOU BRING MY ATTENTION TO THIS

Also english it sounds like.

:D

ZHwrSidmNm8

I... don't want to comment on some of the new gear because someone somewhere is going to cry appropriation about it. I winced when I saw it because I have read about some of the headdress issues and so forth. TOO LATE PFFT.

-I need all the trials music already. And Brute Justice. Give me Sophia's too-

Also english it sounds like.

:D

ZHwrSidmNm8

I... don't want to comment on some of the new gear because someone somewhere is going to cry appropriation about it and I winced when I saw it.

-I need all the trials music already. And Brute Justice. Give me Sophia's too-

*grumbles*

Also on that note, I do recall believing this guy may have been Ilberd at the time ~

96652f3c65.png

b929a0995a.png

8c48797a0c.png

Looks like the extended /gpose options aren't coming to 3.4...

Why would you say that?

Because it wasn't in the trailer.

They don't typically put stuff like UI/HUD changes in the trailers though. I don't remember them even mentioning /gpose and stuff in the other trailers when it first came out. They didn't put the W crossbar stuff in here and we know it's coming.

That's from one of the previous patches "end" scenes right? I think a few of us thought that like you did.

*nods*

I had actually completely forgotten he reached for a mask until you mentioned Ilberd and it rang that bell for me, haha.

Looks like the extended /gpose options aren't coming to 3.4...

Why would you say that?

Because it wasn't in the trailer.

Wondrous Tails was not shown in the trailer nor was Deep Dungeon discussed in the actual Liveletter following the reveal of the trailer, so I don't think it's lack of presentation means anything in itself ^^   They kept it rather short this time so didn't allot any time for it I imagine since it's more of a niche interest.

Am I the only one who went "oh that Miqo girl" when they showed Khloe in the live letter?

I was totally thinking it was the pink miqo girl child.

I did too, haha. I've only ever seen the pink-haired one in Idyllshire. I know there was one in Mor Dhona too but I forget what she looks like.... plus she was in Mor Dhona.