Random Remarks

Charity322

When you think at the beginning of a dungeon. Hey, I should remember to eat stuff so I get food bonuses. I grabbed the first food I saw in my inventory and spent the whole of The Wanderer's Palace with +6% perception and +2% GP ... xD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will still look less colorful than other races. It's just less obvious with very white complexions (how do you make white paler ?). 

Put your keeper next to any race and it will suddenly look like ash color. It gets more obvious with a direct comparison.

Hmm, yeah I can see why they wouldn't have a tan, but I just wish that the grey colours didn't make them look so sickly.

I don't think they look sickly at all. I love the cool-toned color palette. I love it for Duskwights too. I think the clans should have some traits that distinguish them. There's always the option of rolling Seeker if you want a cat with a tan.

I feel so out of place here. I LOVE the fact that there are certain things race locked. I feel that it keeps the races in game distinct, and unique. I love that only Seekers get slitted pupils, that the color palettes are different depending on your clan, that certain hairstyles are racially unique, etc... Otherwise we'd all just be a hodgepodge mess of traits with no racial/clan identities anymore!

/unpopular opinion

Nah, you're not out of place. I know a lot of people who agree. I do, for one.

• 2 weeks later...

The creature we're fighting drops a silver and blue chest and I joke that I've been playing too much POTD, because I looked at it and expected a weapon upgrade. Open the chest and in it is a sword ... that happens to be better than my current sword.

Weapon upgrade. xD

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone has touched on this or how many people already know this, but if you're running PotD, and you end up on a floor with the knockback penalty and you're planning to use a rage, either remove the enchantment first, or don't bother. Manticore's one-hit kill won't work if it can't knockback its target.

Why is it when I'm supposed to kill an animal for an organ i keep finding mutants that don't have said organ?

I just assume it's that the organ was damaged in a fight. If you want to get bat wings off of bats, you need to kill them without pulverizing them, transmuting their bones into spiders, or blowing them into itty bitty pieces.

Quietly screaming hopes with an RP partner of mine that they'll give some sort of tiger minion or mount when the expansion rolls around. Our xaelas are in desperate need of a striped fluff protector.

And more Xaela tribe/Steppes-themed furniture. Rustic, hunting, handcrafted stuff!

-crosses all the fingers-

Quietly screaming hopes with an RP partner of mine that they'll give some sort of tiger minion or mount when the expansion rolls around. Our xaelas are in desperate need of a striped fluff protector.

And more Xaela tribe/Steppes-themed furniture. Rustic, hunting, handcrafted stuff!

-crosses all the fingers-

You mean like this? 

400x316http://68.media.tumblr.com/e67de016f4514856bccf37f560045c4a/tumblr_olrlf51Flv1v1lmyro1_1280.jpg[/img]

I will get my precious Arshtat that tiger if that's the last thing I do. Please SE ;3;

You mean like this? 

400x316http://68.media.tumblr.com/e67de016f4514856bccf37f560045c4a/tumblr_olrlf51Flv1v1lmyro1_1280.jpg[/img]

I will get my precious Arshtat that tiger if that's the last thing I do. Please SE ;3;

UGH YES, precious lizard bab. ;; It's a shame that tigers are only used a handful of times so far (since they aren't native), so hopefully the new expansion will make better use of them!

• 4 months later...