RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Nice Roy Mustang. Also, BroHo is the superior FMA series. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Haha, thanks! Once (and IF xD) I watch the FMA original series, I am pretty sure I'll like BroHo more still. Probably because the art in BroHo "feels" much cleaner if that makes sense?

Speaking of FMA! Totally forgot/found I had this shot as well during a photoshoot wt AX :D Damn I love my photographer xD Need to setup another photoshoot soon!

34894_137849672899518_1481301_n.jpg

I was wondering where this thread went.  Guess I should actually post a few shots.

BrianatRockyMountainNationalPark.jpg

BrianvsWillFerrell.jpg

For those of you (men) who may wonder why groomsmen at a wedding stand with their left hand held over their right hand in front of them, it's apparently so the women at the wedding can see if you're married or not.  Yeah, I didn't know that either.

BrianinaTuxedo2012.jpg

Lmao!!! That second picture.

Glad to see another Vegas local :D, Calliopie. Im personally trying to get out of this desert doom land. What kind of art do you do? Do you sell anything down at First Friday?

4fy3x2.jpg

Likely the best current picture of me, I suppose. lol

YOU'RE A G--

And inb4 YOURE A GUY WAITWUT.

funny-gif-Obama-interrupted-talking.gif

tumblr_mrqrpu5uWM1qd29o8o1_500.gif

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Corelyn's my main and what I've been used to (well, Core anyway) for a long while. Dailen is more my "gender/self-representation." lol

Since everyone else is posting LARP pictures, I figured I would post one of mine.

Now, this was taken ages ago, but I have always liked the pic.  I miss my blue hair.

calliope3.jpg

434bcac9-25c5-4f33-bdc5-b48dac442483.jpg?t=1379057368

I wish I could say that was my pink hair, but alas, it is a wig.

1001398_10151843860976535_2134949633_n.jpg

Those horns.. where did you get?!

EMERHGERD, I didn't see your question.  I actually made my horns.  the horns were sculpted out of polymer clay and tiara/headband thing was twisted silver wire and crystal beads.

This is me on a typical day. Sadly, this picture does not show that the underside of my hair is colored teal (though it looks more green than teal), but it's already faded so much that it doesn't matter.

tumblr_mudxt2ozXu1ske3jxo2_500.jpg

This is me wearing costume contacts that I just recently got in the mail for Halloween.

tumblr_mudxt2ozXu1ske3jxo1_1280.jpg

This is me on a typical day. Sadly, this picture does not show that the underside of my hair is colored teal (though it looks more green than teal), but it's already faded so much that it doesn't matter.

tumblr_mudxt2ozXu1ske3jxo2_500.jpg

This is me wearing costume contacts that I just recently got in the mail for Halloween.

tumblr_mudxt2ozXu1ske3jxo1_1280.jpg

*thumbs up*

The contacts look great!