RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to add some photos of me as well! I'm a lolita (Japanese fashion), so please don't be scared *sweatdrops*.

Censored friend's bathroom is censored *falls over*.

552650_464166903601395_2095657764_n.jpg

33552_166063066745115_5451889_n.jpg

I love it. You rock that fashion.

I'm a gyaru, but honestly, it's a lot of work, lol! Kudos to you for going that extra mile. It takes me a long time to get ready to go out and do much of anything, I can't imagine your prep time.

I love it. You rock that fashion.

I'm a gyaru, but honestly, it's a lot of work, lol! Kudos to you for going that extra mile. It takes me a long time to get ready to go out and do much of anything, I can't imagine your prep time.

Thank you very much! ///

A gyaru! Gyarus are so pretty (*___*) I'm glad to see more Japanese fashion lovers here!

The first photo is a casual outfit, so that doesn't usually take me too long. When I go full Lolita as in the second photo, I can take nearly two hours to get ready, and I don't even use much makeup (because I don't know how. I fail like that). It's indeed a pain *laughs*.

Let's see...

Someone decided to break into my house for their photojournalism assignment. They needed pet owners, and I hadn't showered yet.

427798_4756318186116_655051777_n.jpg

Midnight Denny's with friends on a crappy cellphone camera after not shaving for a few days.

Weeee...

154449_10152344931545475_1635347954_n.jpg

I've got a couple of up-to-date photos as the one I posted is like 3 years old. 

I was at the Wacken festival in Germany last week and had my picture taken with some folks from Megabosch (a German post-apocalyptic metal band).

Megabosch_zps69812f39.jpg

And there's also the obligatory duck face selfy. I'm sort of like a chubby Severus Snape. ;)

duckface_zps02add422.png

Everyone complains about their age/vs appearance.

I look like a 15 year old chap, but I'm a 21 year old man, damnit.

21oem8.jpg

Hey all! Just poking my head in here =) *waves*

p40nWJD.jpg

don't know if anyone's said this (too lazy to read comments) but you kinda remind me of Marco from Degrassi: The Next Generation