RL Pictures.

Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!

<3333

Quoting for truth, and it's definitely a good thing, Brienne is easily my favourite character in GoT, next to Tyrion of course.

@ Kiyone- You look like one of the cast members from Pitch Perfect!

Here's me. Skyborn got me this awesome shirt, and it's my favorite article of clothing now. FFVIII represent!! I even had some deuces up.

balambcadet_zps5d1c22a1.jpg

Woah, where can this tshirt be bought!? Seriously, VIII is what brought me into FF as a kid.

Really, SeeD taught me everything, you know like dealing with T-Rexaurs and time travelling witches.

Anyway, I hate pictures of myself, I'm not photogenic to say the least but I feel bad having looked through all of these pictures and not uploading mine, so here, have a grainy low res webcam shot.

It's free.

xp9RQNQ.png

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to Anime Expo 2013, I thought to myself. "Who's the most generic blonde character that I could do, so I don't have to worry about my hair." Needless to say, I should have chosen someone with less spikes... and this was taken on Day 4, when I was in total 'zombie drained' mode.

Needless to say, never again. I'll stick to what I'm good at...

2OxMdya.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering where this thread went. Guess I should actually post a few shots.

BrianatRockyMountainNationalPark.jpg

BrianvsWillFerrell.jpg

For those of you (men) who may wonder why groomsmen at a wedding stand with their left hand held over their right hand in front of them, it's apparently so the women at the wedding can see if you're married or not. Yeah, I didn't know that either.

BrianinaTuxedo2012.jpg

The most recent picture of me was taken yesterday, at a LARP, as I was fighting in a pit fight. I'm the big dude in orange.

Am1fhUd.jpg

6O92snX.jpg

Is that you doing Ampguard? I used to be a part of Wolf's Company on the east coast. Been a few years since I've participated though. Who were you with?

And, I guess I need to find a picture of me somewhere on this computer and put it up as well, So to be posted!

Some folks though it was cool that I'm an identical twin, so here's a picture of me being an identical twin.

BrianandAdamattheFreakShow.jpg

Is he your evil twin?

Just keep healthy (work out, eat right) and you won't turn silver too fast!

And happy early birthday!

603x452http://s10.postimg.org/d4j2wv4mx/309731_4336817054270_1552400396_n.jpg[/img]

Yeah two years old, I'll try and get a newer one up soon. But to be honest, I have not really changed one bit, couple extra greys is all. I was 29 in the picture, this year I'm turning 31 come the first of November.

Some folks though it was cool that I'm an identical twin, so here's a picture of me being an identical twin.

BrianandAdamattheFreakShow.jpg

Is he your evil twin?

Depends on who you ask. In college, our male friends referred to him as "Normal " and me as "Evil ." Our female friends referred to him as "Devil " and me as "Angel ." So to guys, I'm the evil twin, and to girls, he's the evil twin.

The most recent picture of me was taken yesterday, at a LARP, as I was fighting in a pit fight. I'm the big dude in orange.

Am1fhUd.jpg

6O92snX.jpg

Is that you doing Ampguard? I used to be a part of Wolf's Company on the east coast. Been a few years since I've participated though. Who were you with?

And, I guess I need to find a picture of me somewhere on this computer and put it up as well, So to be posted!

Actually, I do Darkon! I'm in a nation of crazy Dionysus/Bacchus worshippers called The League of Angry Peasants. That photo was taken on a day where we ran an adventure based around the Goblin New Year. I was NPCing in the monster pits as a shambling mound, hence the leaves around my neck. There is an Amtgard duchy near me called The Bitter Coast, but they meet on days that are inconvenient for me.