RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Tezuka anime esp. Black Jack and Tetsuwan Atom.

And Elyscia your beard is amazing D:

I am a boy playing a girl. and I don't think that will ever change that. Unless guys look pretty girly looking. (No I am not feminine. I just like girl characters.)

314415_10100668513445654_709292492_n_zps9adca47a.jpg

1017202_10100898478733374_1809325870_n_zps55558a25.jpg

207978_10100448051543074_1713536745_n_zps76508d30.jpg

1233554_10100817481487504_530091331_n_zpsd9e964ba.jpg

389662_10100704237773814_2077060263_n_zps1bc7bb3d.jpg

Because I dressed up (in Lolita fashion) today (>_<;)!

Photo with Clover!

IMG_0094_zpsd68417cd.jpg

Photo with my grumpy cat Kijin.

IMG_0119_zps438a6731.jpg

Non Lolita (my real hair).

IMG_0018_zps772f0ea5.jpg

Geesh Clover, you are photogenic even in real life X_X

props to you for Lolita though! I've met many lolitas in NY so I always found them to be interesting for hobbies.

I couldn't figure which images I wanted to post. u.u

So... be afraid! Be very very afraid. Also I look younger than I actually am, and I'm not telling my age.

SmallMe-1.jpg

And one that is more recent with longer hair... I think I'm trying to smile that is why my face looks all weird. :|

UH-1.jpg

props to you for Lolita though! I've met many lolitas in NY so I always found them to be interesting for hobbies.

Aaah, thank you! But I'm actually not photogenic at all. I have to struggle a lot to get a decent pic ^^;

So you've met other lolitas? It's good that more and more people know about this fashion.

Aaah, thank you! But I'm actually not photogenic at all. I have to struggle a lot to get a decent pic ^^;

So you've met other lolitas? It's good that more and more people know about this fashion.

My ex was a lolita xD So I am really used to seeing lot of them. I think it's an expensive hobby but quite interesting outfit that I don't usually see in the street. 

I personally am a photographer so I understand what you mean there :D

• 3 weeks later...

Because I dressed up (in Lolita fashion) today (>_<;)!

Photo with Clover!

IMG_0094_zpsd68417cd.jpg

Photo with my grumpy cat Kijin.

IMG_0119_zps438a6731.jpg

Non Lolita (my real hair).

IMG_0018_zps772f0ea5.jpg

Cute! :3 Nice to see a fellow loli. :D

I used to have a few classic lolita dresses but ended up having to sell them for bills/food money... I have only one left now. I'll hit up the Baby store in SF every so often to see what they've got marked down. :D

Cute! :3 Nice to see a fellow loli. :D

I used to have a few classic lolita dresses but ended up having to sell them for bills/food money... I have only one left now. I'll hit up the Baby store in SF every so often to see what they've got marked down. :D

Oh! I'm very glad to find more lolitas in this forum! Do you have photos? This place needs more frills (*___*)

You're so lucky for having a BTSSB store so close. I've never been able to step into any lolita store myself...

Actually, I don't have any! I should totally throw on my Tartancheck JSK and get a few shots this week...

Yeah I live in Oakland, and there's a Baby store in San Francisco's Japantown, so it's pretty convenient. :D There's also a Harajuku Hearts there, and they sell Angelic Pretty stuff, but it rarely fits me because I'm not a tiny Asian girl. There's some other place in the New People building that sells other loli or dolly key stuff (there was an h. naoto store there but they closed down).

I wonder if I should offer to order stuff for people who aren't lucky enough to live close to the stores...

p.s. your cat is awesome. stripey cats <3

• 5 months later...