Art for ALL the people!

Yo, dudes! I'll be getting home in about 3 days and then I'm gonna start DRAWING :D! Since we're allowed to post screenshots now, if those of you that requested drawings have any screenies for reference, that'd be great! If you've already posted them on the reference thread, I'll find them there :>.

That's a pretty big list, but hey! I'll add my name to the end. As far as expression, either something neutral/thoughtful or a gentle smile would be good. She's never been much of one to show huge amounts of emotion in public ;)

EDIT: Reference post is up!

I - I'm on the list? :cry: I wub you. 

I posted Kerr's screenshot gallery on the reference page (which I can't link to on my phone). As for expression, I guess Kerr would be a little cocky or flirtascious. 

Sooooo much love, just for being on the list. Seriously.

If you are still doing these portraits for practice and wouldn't mind, we'd love to see another sketch portrait of Eva. I would kind of like to see her with a surprised or astonished look on her face. But there are so many other people on this list whose pictures I would love to see more, so if you do, please feel free to keep me at the bottom. And if not that's okay too. I know you've already drawn Eva once and we still love it! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I will throw Rogier out there if you want to sketch something of him. My only good reference pic is my avatar, but feel free to give him longer hair if you want ( he is known to go days, maybe even weeks without looking up from his research)

Race: Duskwight Elezen

Height: Very Short (by Elzen standards bordering on sickly). ~ 6 fulms, 3 ilms.

Weight: Less than average. ~138 ponz.

Body: Short by Elzen standards and sickly in appearance.

Hair: Ink Blue with Aether Blue Highlights

Eyes: Aether Blue

Skin: Fair.

Scars/Markings: none to date

Thanks in advance for anything you draw, and if you don't draw anything no worries.

tonberry.gif

I would love if you could draw my character, I do have a screenshot. But since its probably not the final look, seeing as there will be more character creation options for ob/release.

So ill copy the Physical appearance from my character wikipage. :)

Height: 1,80 meters, 5,11"

Weight 77kg, 170lbs, 12.12 Stone

Build: Well-built

Skin Colour: Tanned

Race: Hyur Midlander

Eyecolour: Maya blue

Hair: Somewhat messy and curly, Platinum Blonde

Facial hair: Some hair on his chin and upperlip, Same colour as hair.

Style of Dress: Simple with simple colours

Tattoos: None

Scars: A round scar almost over his heart both on stomach and back

Distinguishing marks:  ((Will add later))

So if you're willing to draw something up it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time if you decide to draw him. :3

-Xeon

Edit: Will try so supply a ref picture

Oh oh I just saw this and I love your style!:D I'd love it if you could fit Maeve into the list. I have all my appearance info on my wiki page (in my sig) and it includes some character reference images too. I see you have quite the list to do so I understand if you never get up to it, I just think its so nice of you to offer this in the first place.

Hey e'erybody! Just posting to say that I haven't forgotten about this thing, I just have a bunch of paid commissions/freelance jobs I'm working on right now. They come first, you know? I'm not planning on ever saying "oh my gosh, too many!" on this thread, so if you don't mind waiting a million years, I'll add you to the list at any time : P

I know it'll be many a moon but I suppose it can't hurt to through K'tahrl into the lot with everyone :3

References:

ktahrltamirr01.pngffxiv_20130705_164322.pngffxiv_20130705_164053.png

On the left side of his chin is a cut that has scarred over with time.

For an expression, a smile to hide behind, lightly pulling up the collar with a distance in his eyes :3

• 3 weeks later...

I know you already have loads of submissions, but I've looked at your style before and I really, really liked it. Here's my post in the reference thread:

Thanks for doing this, and I wish I would have stumbled upon it sooner! Since I plan to start my own thread, perhaps it would give me incentive to browse this subforum more.

Feel free to draw him solemn, or just staring at the viewer (given his eyes and their "piercing" quality, it's effective.)

• 1 month later...