Error 3102?

Agreed. It would at least give people more play/test time (because, goddess knows, some of us actually are being good little testers, too X-D) while they work out the issue. Granted, it would probably resurface with quite a few people, but still, it'd be FAR less widespread than this. >_<

I'm out of stuff to do, too.. I just finished Baccano! and already dreamed up a fanfic with my imagination for it, and I've got nothin'. This really feels like a reversed Sword Art Online (Season 1) plot.

Hahahahaha! Okay, the SAO comparison has me laughing. That is about it, isn't it?

"You're a beta player! You must know everything about the game!"

"Nope, sorry. 3102."

3102. The new excuse for not listening. xD

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET OUR ANNIVERSARY?!"

"...3102."

It's just us talking, isn't it? :lol:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of stuff to do, too.. I just finished Baccano! and already dreamed up a fanfic with my imagination for it, and I've got nothin'. This really feels like a reversed Sword Art Online (Season 1) plot.

Hahahahaha! Okay, the SAO comparison has me laughing. That is about it, isn't it?

"You're a beta player! You must know everything about the game!"

"Nope, sorry. 3102."

3102. The new excuse for not listening. xD

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET OUR ANNIVERSARY?!"

"...3102."

It's just us talking, isn't it? :lol:

At the moment, it seems that way. X-D I'm just amusing myself whilst doing work stuff to keep me sane, between watching/talking here and being a jerk on Facebook. lol For all I know, it fixed for me as soon as I got busy with work 9_6

Gonna check to see if anything changed in the past few hours.

>It's been 4 hours since they said they'd do maintenance

>>Still getting 3102

Me: *checks*

Corelyn: *looks expectantly at me on character screen*

3102:

2637ibm.jpg

a416IqdI felt this to be necessary.

This one works better.

Very true. I just wanna get back to brandishing a book at people and things I don't like... and then sling death from the pages!

First thing I wanna do, though, if I can get back in before it's over is get a few levels in Thaumaturge so I can sling those spells about from my book'o'doom as well. lol

This one works better.

Very true. I just wanna get back to brandishing a book at people and things I don't like... and then sling death from the pages!

First thing I wanna do, though, if I can get back in before it's over is get a few levels in Thaumaturge so I can sling those spells about from my book'o'doom as well. lol

First thing I want to do..

*beat*

WHIN AH GIT MAH HANDS ON YEH, FINAL FANTAHSEH, I'LL BE BEATIN' YEH WITH MEH FEESHIN' STICK O' DOOM.

This one works better.

*beat*

WHIN AH GIT MAH HANDS ON YEH, FINAL FANTAHSEH, I'LL BE BEATIN' YEH WITH MEH FEESHIN' STICK O' DOOM.

Now you sound like the entirety of Limsa. lol

This one works better.

*beat*

You know, in Phase 3, I spent my time learning pirate so I'd be ready when I became arcanist. Time well spent. xD

This one works better.

*beat*

You know, in Phase 3, I spent my time learning pirate so I'd be ready when I became arcanist. Time well spent. xD

I always just read it all aloud in an outrageous Scottish accent... and usually sound like Demoman. Well... they all DO have eyepatches...

*beat*

I always just read it all aloud in an outrageous Scottish accent... and usually sound like Demoman. Well... they all DO have eyepatches...

I'm surprised Square didn't give that creep in the beginning a voice. I wonder if he'll become a useless plot device in the future. Or maybe like Cain from Diablo 2. "Stay a while, and listen!"

8 hours later and 3102 still an issue?  Can't log in myself.

They said they'd do maintenance, and I've done gone waiting atleast 48 hours now.

My sympathies.  I know this is still open beta, but they are trying to build a new reputation.  I figured they would of got on this sooner.

Well, crashes and bugs like this -are- to be expected. Beta is beta, after all. Though maybe it should start being more alpha and stand up to those nasty bugs. Dur hur hur.

Well, crashes and bugs like this -are- to be expected. Beta is beta, after all. Though maybe it should start being more alpha and stand up to those nasty bugs. Dur hur hur.

I heard one theory for its cause.

Apparently, some coffee boy at Square Enix decided to trip a wire that would reboot the servers for some reason or another, and everyone in a loading screen or a cutscene got locked in limbo. So, to the coffee boy who decided to go for a stroll on his own route in the offices, :thumbsup:

I heard one theory for its cause.

Apparently, some coffee boy at Square Enix decided to trip a wire that would reboot the servers for some reason or another, and everyone in a loading screen or a cutscene got locked in limbo. So, to the coffee boy who decided to go for a stroll on his own route in the offices, :thumbsup:

Ha! Yeah, I was DC'd right as I killed the Hooded Mage, went to a loading screen and boom, 3102.

Yay. 3102! I have to say I was lucky enough to get my character on Balmung though. Many of my guild haven't been so lucky with constant crashes and what not. 

Is there anything new regarding the issues? With the main forums down I'm not sure where to look for information. I've checked Facebook and Twitter but nothing recent. :( Makes me a sad Miqo'te.

Yay. 3102! I have to say I was lucky enough to get my character on Balmung though. Many of my guild haven't been so lucky with constant crashes and what not. 

Is there anything new regarding the issues? With the main forums down I'm not sure where to look for information. I've checked Facebook and Twitter but nothing recent. :( Makes me a sad Miqo'te.

Check the launcher, but that's not that helpful. Also, check the twitter: --> Link to English Twitter