Error 3102?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the servers apparently are back up after a reset. I am still on error 3102 since 9 yesterday, over 12 hours this time. The other 3 times I had it varied from 1- 6 hours

I have made a character on Fenrir server on the JP cluster (in Gridania) so if anyone wants to come say hello to Merlon Wytarensyn there I'd be happy to find someone to chat to. I'll look round for a nice spot to sit.

So is maintenance going to happen in 2 mins?

...Weeeeelll... it was supposed to be finished about 40 minutes ago. (Yes, that's after they extended it.) 

So uuuhmmm... Let's just say the withdrawal is about to intensify.

"Day 2 of withdrawal from Final Fantasy.

Food is starting to short out.

If this situation continues, I won't be able to make rent in two weeks.

The outside looks more and more like a high level boss to me.

The bed is no longer comfortable, sleep is no longer an option.

I've run out of nutella and white bread. My toaster shorted out.

I'm withdrawing and I have to scream."

:lol:

Jeez... Can't wait to see what happens when Beta ends and you have four full days before Early access! :evil:

Here's to not getting 3102 or 90000 or getting caught in the middle of cutscenes and loading screens when servers get rebooted for some odd reason, or to trying to stay awake, or to the ability to sleep!

Been stuck in the 3102 Limbo for about 5 hours now myself. Not looking too good, at this point considering how long others have been unable to play. I'm starting to get the feeling that my time in the OB might be over. Which is a shame because I was looking forward to checking out the RP event on Gilgamesh in Gridania later this evening. :(

Been stuck in the 3102 Limbo for about 5 hours now myself. Not looking too good, at this point considering how long others have been unable to play. I'm starting to get the feeling that my time in the OB might be over. Which is a shame because I was looking forward to checking out the RP event on Gilgamesh in Gridania later this evening. :(

Mio-san, try to restore your trust in Square that they'll restore it before noon today.

Mio-san, try to restore your trust in Square that they'll restore it before noon today.

I really hope so. I only have an hour and a half left in my shift at work and if it's not up working by the time I get home I probably won't bother staying awake unless I can find something else to do.

... maybe I should start figuring out which class/job I want to have be E'lianna's IC class/job. Or start working on a backstory for her.

I really hope so. I only have an hour and a half left in my shift at work and if it's not up working by the time I get home I probably won't bother staying awake unless I can find something else to do.

... maybe I should start figuring out which class/job I want to have be E'lianna's IC class/job. Or start working on a backstory for her.

It's what I'm doing, atleast some of it. I'm braindead so all I've got is some key details and some connections to NPCs--as well as OOC info on my wiki page. I'm grinding thoughts into my think tank to the sound of reruns of news I already know.

Yeah, I sympathize entirely. I've been sitting around waiting all night for this to come up since I kinda count on a good game to keep me up at night at work, but I've been sitting here dozing instead. 9_6

At this point, I might just write the rest of the beta off and wait the week out for early access, to be entirely honest. ._.

Curses! Reel me in, then boot me back out. I see your game, Square. 3

In retrospect, I see three ways they could prevent this from happening again.

1. Add an AFK Timer (Which is needed in probably every MMO) before getting disconnected (WHICH WAS IN PHASE 3 BEFORE).

2. Restart the servers (duh).

3. Allow people to log in to characters that are still in the system by writing a new script or something. They're Square Enix, they should be able to develop something like that. :x

1. Add an AFK Timer (Which is needed in probably every MMO) before getting disconnected (WHICH WAS IN PHASE 3 BEFORE).

3. Allow people to log in to characters that are still in the system by writing a new script or something. They're Square Enix, they should be able to develop something like that. :x

As for 1 and 3, that's actually news to me. I've never played a game that doesn't pester you after about 15 minutes of AFK'ing that it's gonna boot you. Likewise, the inability to log into a character already in-game is kind of silly. Just re-establish the connection to the character. No reason to force the player to wait to logout, just to log back into the same character.

As for 2... it does seem the most lucrative solution... especially since they supposedly conducted some manner of maintenance, which typically requires a restart to facilitate.

Just a lot of weirdness with this. Hopefully between now and this coming weekend (even more hopefully sooner).

As for 1 and 3, that's actually news to me. I've never played a game that doesn't pester you after about 15 minutes of AFK'ing that it's gonna boot you. Likewise, the inability to log into a character already in-game is kind of silly. Just re-establish the connection to the character. No reason to force the player to wait to logout, just to log back into the same character.

As for 2... it does seem the most lucrative solution... especially since they supposedly conducted some manner of maintenance, which typically requires a restart to facilitate.

Just a lot of weirdness with this. Hopefully between now and this coming weekend (even more hopefully sooner).

I suppose 2 is a more instant and vulgar solution. But the option still stands. I would have done it in a management point of view the day it happened.

I suppose 2 is a more instant and vulgar solution. But the option still stands. I would have done it in a management point of view the day it happened.

Agreed. It would at least give people more play/test time (because, goddess knows, some of us actually are being good little testers, too X-D) while they work out the issue. Granted, it would probably resurface with quite a few people, but still, it'd be FAR less widespread than this. >_<

Agreed. It would at least give people more play/test time (because, goddess knows, some of us actually are being good little testers, too X-D) while they work out the issue. Granted, it would probably resurface with quite a few people, but still, it'd be FAR less widespread than this. >_<

I'm out of stuff to do, too.. I just finished Baccano! and already dreamed up a fanfic with my imagination for it, and I've got nothin'. This really feels like a reversed Sword Art Online (Season 1) plot.

I'm out of stuff to do, too.. I just finished Baccano! and already dreamed up a fanfic with my imagination for it, and I've got nothin'. This really feels like a reversed Sword Art Online (Season 1) plot.

Hahahahaha! Okay, the SAO comparison has me laughing. That is about it, isn't it?

"You're a beta player! You must know everything about the game!"

"Nope, sorry. 3102."

Hahahahaha! Okay, the SAO comparison has me laughing. That is about it, isn't it?

"Nope, sorry. 3102."

3102. The new excuse for not listening. xD

"Nope, sorry. 3102."

3102. The new excuse for not listening. xD

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET OUR ANNIVERSARY?!"

"...3102."