Error 3102?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yooou're not the only one right now. Error 3102 for me as well. Just going to have to wait it out

:sleepy:

Annnd this just popped up on the launcher, looks like it's not a coincidence!

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into certain Worlds in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]

From Aug. 17, 2013 9:17 p.m. (PDT)

[Details]

Unable to log into certain Worlds in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

[Affected Service]

-Moogle World

-Odin World

-Shiva World

-Cerberus World

-Faerie World

-Coeurl World

-Exodus World

-Diabolos World

-Adamantoise World

-Ultros World

-Midgardsormr World

-Malboro World

-Goblin World

-Cactuar World

-Gilgamesh World

-Leviathan World

-Behemoth World

-Balmung World

-Ragnarok World

-Sargatanas World

-Excalibur World

-Hyperion World

I have found...well kind of a work around if you REALLY just want to play the game, and not really want to progress. For some reason, you can still make/play characters on the JP servers despite having the error.

So if you really just want to enjoy the game, you can play on JP servers :D

This is the first server issue I've had so far. I WAS HOPING FOR A CLEAN RUN OF UNHINDERED FUN.

Now I must suffer with the masses for my insolence. 

...I bet you it's revenge for taking up a character spot when all I did was sit on a fence.

This is the first server issue I've had so far. I WAS HOPING FOR A CLEAN RUN OF UNHINDERED FUN.

Now I must suffer with the masses for my insolence. 

...I bet you it's revenge for taking up a character spot when all I did was sit on a fence.

And revenge for simply doing laps around Limsa ;-;

If it hasn't already been posted here:

THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE.

Please report with the desired format here (If you're able, the beta forums are kinda overwhelmed at the moment):

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/102818-Regarding-Error-3102-Issue?p=1245667

Yeah, I already reported it for myself and two other friends (as they can't get into the Beta Forums at all, it just won't load for them).  So far the thread is on Page 617 and counting.

If it hasn't already been posted here:

THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE.

Please report with the desired format here (If you're able, the beta forums are kinda overwhelmed at the moment):

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/102818-Regarding-Error-3102-Issue?p=1245667

I'm amused that every time I try to load the thread to post in it, it grows by several pages. 

That said, I just joined the 3102 group. It seems to be a problem with a character getting stuck between loading screens when the client loses connection to the server. The game doesn't know how to handle that. I could also be totally wrong!

I got hit with it a few hours ago, I expect I'm out of phase 4 for the duration, considering a friend got 3102'd the night of the 16th after only a few hours of play and still can't get back in.

All but 2 people in our FC linkshell have 3102: One wasn't logged in during the spate of disconnects and the other one didn't zone, just logged out.

They're about to start performing emergency maintenance on the NA database center, so maybe that will fix this.

Where'd you hear that? I can't get on the forums due to the "the forums have rolled over and died, but you can use twitter, which we haven't updated in eight hours" message.

Not doubting you or anything, just curious.