The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Hot Springs fun and relaxing after the Oschon event in June. With Vayna, Cliodhna, Asmodean, Leanne, Nathan, Lottie, Locke, Jana, and Chachanji. 

Gareth and Kurt showed up later at some point.

Chachan looks rather pissed... and he seems to be looking in Nathan's direction.  That might not have been accidental, if memory serves me of that day :D

Hehehe I think so. Or giving Clio a curious look after mentioning some rowdy people.

That was a great time. A painful time for some, but also joyous!

Also Locke's toast was super I'm glad I caught it.

Short screenshot dump.

ffxiv_08012015_220109.jpg

Grindstone shot from a few weeks ago.  One of the first recorder breakers.  So many people that half the names didn't show up with my laptop.

ffxiv_08082015_221202.jpg

This was one of the other recorder breakers.

ffxiv_08132015_221748.jpg

Screenshot of John and Khuj'a.  IC: Khuj'a found out a couple days before this about John dealing with a corrupt/voidsent control healer that had injected John using a dagger dip in void blood.  The pair were trying to find a way to either destroy the infection or block it from spreading.  Khuj'a place an aether dam around John's left arm.

ffxiv_08242015_222209.jpg

John, Khuj'a, and Titor.  IC: John was rescue after the voidsent Fabrellet (the elezen soul was already eaten by the voidsent) caught him.  Khuj'a telling John about treatment to use on Kit's book so it wouldn't get destroy but John was too drain to really discuss the details, only telling Kit that it was for her own good.  He has been asleep more then he has been awake, only finding enough strength to send word to Warren, Sei, and Howl that he was alright before falling back to sleep.

John%20with%20void%20infection.jpg

John with void infection.  This is just to show how bad it was before they bottle the voidsent and broke the dagger that was used to infect him.  His aether has been fighting the infection (it's no longer on his face and neck and he's breathing a lot easier now that it is clearing from his chest/lung) so he's been sleeping for most of this time as his aether tries to recover even as it's fighting the infection.

tumblr_ntmdrlJzbu1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Sometimes you just need a Bunchan recharge. :love:

tumblr_ntmdxkuF9Y1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Screenie with Kurt

tumblr_ntme0dWyaz1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Fighting voidsent in Coerthas (pre-expansion) with Sigurd, Reginald, and Finnia. Others not pictured including A'malria and Otto (and others it's from June my memory is fail)

tumblr_ntme2aE4Iw1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Greeting new people - Nonika!

Azih has been hard at work getting to grips with his new found power... well, hard at work curbing it! Monk life is hard.

Form practice! Note the nasty looking training fists. Both weighted more than normal and serrated to promote accuracy of ones forms. His mentor is very strict, mess up at your own risk, buddy! Those things look sharp.

7R02bVb.jpg

ZnZIgsf.jpg

eu6BPyg.jpg

The long journey to control... he's not doing so well, look at all that aether wastage!

3bnNpN8.jpg

KOrqppP.jpg

V7jFXwW.jpg

1lbq7WB.jpg

ZLZFyU4.jpg

Mental training.

iQ4UDd8.jpg

nOjhYd1.jpg

8W2OjPB.jpg

Glamour shots!

fl9klj5.jpg

FHJoTBc.jpg

And lastly creeping on Kivhi. The Jerk. ♥

S0US3IH.jpg

Another screenshot dump, mostly of Raising event and Grindstone for John.

ffxiv_08292015_194152.jpg

Screenshot of Yoshi.  *grins*

ffxiv_08292015_194256.jpg

Another screenshot from the raising event.  IC: John doesn't understand how he got here, why they keep calling him a warrior when he's just a healer, and he wonder if these are the Twelve that created their world...or maybe he hit his head coming down the steps to listen the strange Minstrel that was performing near the elevator.

ffxiv_08292015_194603.jpg

Another screenshot of John and the Minstrel.  IC: After John work up he and the strange Minstrel spoke, and to remember those who was lost.

ffxiv_08292015_194612.jpg

IC: John lifted his head and offer up a pray to Thaliak and his sister, Tanya.

ffxiv_08292015_195159.jpg

John dozing on Safire.  He might give John a lot of headaches but he is a good chocobo when his Master is still healing from his wounds.

ffxiv_08292015_222013.jpg

ffxiv_08292015_222752.jpg

ffxiv_08292015_223404.jpg

ffxiv_08292015_223531.jpg

Since John was recovering and not healing at the Grindstone, he took plenty of pictures of all the fighters.

ffxiv_08302015_213606.jpg

Near the end of the Runestone event.  Got a screenshot in and then my Internet die before the bonus match was over.

ffxiv_08312015_123700.jpg

Bonus pic.  Was doing the Raising Event on Kestlona and found an Ilwe'ran on the 18th floor.  Unfortuneately, the other screenshot didn't save on my computer.  Made sure that it was alright with Ilwe before posting the shot of him.