The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Top Tier Miner Gear, Right here: Full Red Scrip outfit for MNR (Head, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Pick) Just finished getting the last piece today after dedicating myself to having it.

3388973.jpg

3388974.jpg

This is what happens when you spend entirely too much time with scrips and not enough RP time. So... now, there should be more RP time.

[align=center]8JhHdJC.jpg

"....you're the one that spoke t'Kana. The one A-- the one Rotunda's so damned pleased t'know survived."

"So you are familiar with the state of the dreamer. Excellent."

Ik5F7pW.jpg

"This one was not entirely cruel. This one fed him, changed his bloodied attire, and left him armed. Lady Nahare, this one doesn't know what these Dauntless individuals have told you about me, but this one has always been a gentleman first and a monster second, not the other way around."

4WZlmZl.jpg

"Tha perrrson's name that wanted Askierrr."

"I know it not."

[/align]

K7hrGBm.jpg

"Their causes are abandoned. Their ideals forgotten. What made them people are left behind, to litter the past like these stone markers litter this hill."

dSOOWvN.png

"Know that the man you fell in love with, is not all you want him to be. He is not who your heart wishes he becomes."

"... and is Lazarov?"

"I am only imparting the lessons that I have learned. I do not wish for you to come upon them as I did. I wish you no ill will, Ser Crofte. But know that the path you walk, and the hope of redemption you hold for someone you love... only sorrow awaits you in the end."

MCxv4NG.jpg

ugh this is so fuckin awkward i just wanna fall through my seat and burrow through the earth never to be seent again like omg why do i have to deal with this SIHT I AM so done like forever and ever you two can go FCUK URSELVES EDDA OUT baby bye bye bye BYE BYE

Don't wanna be a fool for you

Just another player in your game for two

You may hate me but it ain't no lie

Baby bye bye bye

Bye bye

Don't really wanna make it tough

I just wanna tell you that I've had enough

Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie

Baby bye bye bye