The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Another screenshot dump for John and Kestlona.  Please enjoy and mind the spoiler in the first picture as it's from the seasonal event.

ffxiv_10222015_105843.jpg

This little one is exactly how I would picture what John's daughter would look like. *screams at the cuteness*  Now I just need to find a miqo'te little boy for what John's son looks like.

ffxiv_10202015_220751.jpg

Khuj'a: Why haven't you been happy, Big Brother.

John: *looks away* It's nothing to worry about.  I'll be happy again...it'll just take time.  I'm glad you came back home, Little Brother.

OOC: Little back ground for the pic.  The pair had a bit of a fight.  Khuj'a offer to teach John offensive magic but because he was still down in the dump about what he saw as Howl and Xhosa being a couple, he didn't want to deal with any magic at the time.  John was in a panic over the FC linkpearl when Khuj'a didn't come out of the teleport at the FC house.  John ended up going off to sleep on the steps waiting for Khuj'a to come back.

These next three are of Kestlona and for Reiner.  Promised him that I would show off what a Roe would look like in the Witches' gear for the seasonal event and what a Noble Roe would look like.

ffxiv_10222015_225813.jpg

Kestlona on her broom, working the camera.

ffxiv_10222015_225700.jpg

Kest in the Witches' outfit.  Should have pull in closer but oh well.

ffxiv_10222015_211118.jpg

Royal/Noble Kest.  Well, using the Wild Rose set, this was the closest I could pull off the noble look for her.  Hope you enjoy these Reiner.

Another screenshot dump for John and Kestlona.  Please enjoy and mind the spoiler in the first picture as it's from the seasonal event.

ffxiv_10222015_105843.jpg

EDIT: How did I post this with no caption? I'll get back to you on that.

My god, she's precious!

tumblr_nwk1kjjTlY1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Eruantien and Jancis in the Eastern Shroud

tumblr_nwk161YlAX1urn9szo6_1280.jpg

Not in the Shroud

tumblr_nwlu6oAoYl1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

J'azhar, Ashmira, Ashravi, and Jubal fighting the exotic buffalo in Summerford. Not a behemoth... okay it looked like a behemoth. It was some dumb event I made up and they humored me on.

tumblr_nwlxum69Wd1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Dinner with friends! Keroa, Ilwe'ran, Carina, and Locke

Random Jancis

tumblr_nwk161YlAX1urn9szo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwlxtwwKfI1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwlxtwwKfI1urn9szo2_1280.jpg

Nanagi was ready for the very cold weather of Ishgard, and Dravania.

About 2 weekends ago, a few members of my FC decided to farm for ponies. We only got one of them, but we were very happy that we were all able to obtain the mount.