The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Such a beautiful birdman. Is he tempered by Garuda?

Nah.

tl;dr - a monk once got shipwrecked, landed on the island back when they still hunted stuff, taught the natives some things before he left. they split from the main nation and formed two tribes, bear and roc both using the basics of what the monk taught them, then learning from their respective animals. fearing for their safety (and being dicks), the main nation sold them out to slave traders, wiping out the two tribes and leaving their history unknown until Kell's brother found out more about them.

Since the two things he knows is the name of the tribe and that they had to kill a Roc naked to pass the rite to adulthood, this is his interpretation of the outfit they had to have.

The Talons just look cool and are related to that, so I used them.

Biggest apologies for the spam...

But, how do remove the interface for clean screenshots? :o

I'm on the PS4 version at the moment. <.>

Added note: Some very beautiful shots in here!

You might need to set one in the keybind section. ...or if you have a keyboard hooked up, the PC commands might carry over. In that case, it would be scroll lock. (it can be changed)

I'm on the PS4 version at the moment. <.< 

It's not spam, but it IS deserving of its own thread. If I might recommend this board, next time?

Anyroad, to answer your question, there is a hotkey to remove the interface.

Go to the menu, go to Keybinds, go to the System tab, and scroll down until you find, "Toggle UI Display Mode" and set a hotkey for it.

This key will remove all the Interface until you hit it again.

EDIT: It might benefit me to not skim over posts in the future. I did not notice that you were on the PS4 xD

I'm on the PS4 version at the moment. <.< 

hold L1 and tap the mouse scroller pad thingie. tap again to bring it backup. also if it helps; when you hold the share button to go to the share screen, click the option button to get at the timer; you can change taking pics from a long hold to a quick tap. i noticed it helps me time things better when taking them :3

quick edit to bring the thread back on track; quki mailed me the cutest pic last night so gonna share. tell her how cute she is!!

kyG8fTQ.png